Quinceaneras     (10 replies)

Does anyone know of a site where you can go and design your own quinceanera dress because i have the perfect dress in mind and can`t find it anywhere.
Posted by monica; updated 01/11/04

Songs For Your Quinceanera    

I am responding to your question about the songs for your quince. I would recommend to look for a waltz from the famouse european players, strauss or beethoven, remember to always get something that a lot of people have not heard of especially waltz. If not ask your ...
Posted by victor; updated 01/11/04

Mis Quince     (1 reply)

Can Anyone Tell me where I can find tuxedos for my Chambelan. Maybe not a Tuxedo I would like them to dress like Pachucos.Email me if you have any suggestions to princess_sc26@ yahoo.com.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 01/10/04

Marines     (5 replies)

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND MARINE SUITS IN CALIFORNIA?E-MAIL AT lollipop_15@sbcglobal.net. THANX ~Lollipop~
Posted by ~Lollipop~; updated 01/10/04

Questions     (2 replies)

Hey! My name is Ana and I need Help Choosing colors and its gonna be in July of 2005 ( i`m planning early because its gonna be in mexico) I`m thinking Royal Blue and Silver but is that too Christmasy for July? I`m trying to pick a theme other than Cinderela, oh and if ...
Posted by Ana; updated 01/11/04

Speech For QuinceaƑera     (2 replies)

Necesito un mensaje para una fiesta de quinceaƱera Me urge. Gracias
Posted by jose cortez; updated 01/11/04

Need Help!!!    

By any chance does anybody know who wrote that one quinceanera song that is usually in quinceaneras. It has no words to it, but it is just the sound of the piano playing. If anybody has any info on this song can you email it to me. Thanks.
Posted by Veronica; updated 01/08/04

Quinceaera    

Im bout tha be haven` mi quince and i don`t have n-e-songs tha play.........please if any latinas out therre wanna` holla @ mi and tell me some...por favor Thank you mamacitas............
Posted by Angelica; updated 01/08/04

Waltz Coordinator    

Hello anyone, I live in Upland, CA My husband and I and our daughters father have decided to have a quinceanera party for our daughter in 2005. I`m looking for someone who is a waltz coordinator in my area. Thank you If you would be so kind to recommend someone near ...
Posted by Martina; updated 01/09/04

Sweet Sixteen Cakes, Any Ideas     (3 replies)

Posted by Christina; updated 01/09/04

I Want A Poster And Tejana Of Yours    

I would like a autogragh poster i`m your biggest fan. My address is 1535 Eastside rd Hood River Or 97031 please and i think your the hottest guy ever.
Posted by Lupita Licea; updated 01/10/04

More Questions    

Hey! my quinceanera is in July 2005 and I have only gone to the receptions of the quinceaneras can anyone tell me what happens during the mass ( like do we walk up like as if it where a wedding or what? Oh and if anyone who has had their quinceanera can send some ...
Posted by Ana; updated 01/10/04

Quinceanera Invatations    

I am planning my Quinceanera and i know what kind of invatations i want, but it seems inpossible to find them!! I need help!! I want my invatations to be in the shape of a dress, and be ablt to type the informationg on the dress. It might be because i am too picky, but ...
Posted by Talya; updated 01/10/04

Quinceanera Dresses     (1 reply)

We would like to buy a quinceanera dress on line from a company called, Dresses By Lilia, The prices are really great but I was hoping someone could tell me about the company, and whether They liked the dresses.
Posted by Roberto ; updated 01/10/04

Could Someone Please Give Me Some Feedback?    

Hey everyone, you guys are helpful so I thought maybe if I threw some ideas out there you could help me too! Okay well I decided I want my colors to be black, silver, and white, and then since all my chambelanes will be wearing black tuxes with maybe silver ties then ...
Posted by Alli; updated 01/06/04

Not The Same Ole Thing     (1 reply)

My daughter is having her quince Feb. 28 2005. We live in the Dallas area. You guys are always so full of great suggestions, so here are my questions: My daughter has chosen Lilac as her color (the color of her birthstone). If her dress is Lilac (strapless with an ...
Posted by susie; updated 01/07/04

Cuando Cumples Quince Anos    

When you have your quinceanera it`s about alot of things like thanking your parents for your life and your family for being their. When you write your own poem you write about the expirement that you have had with your family and with one is the best..... For example ...
Posted by Jacky; updated 01/07/04

Chambelanes    

I would also like to know if you guys had any ideas for what the guys should wear to make it a little different and special. If you guys have other types of advice or opinions please say them. Thanks
Posted by Yesenia; updated 01/07/04

Partythemes    

Dear:ADAN I WISH YOU COULD COME TO MY AND SING TO ME FOR MY XV ANOS BECAUSE MY LITTLE SISTER AND ALL MY COUSINS AND ME. WE LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND YOU SO MUCH. FROM: YOUR NUMBER 1, FAN GENESIS MENA
Posted by genesis mena; updated 01/07/04

Hair    

Can anyone give me ideas or send me pic. Of hairstyles for my party. Pleez help me. Ill appreciate it! thanx!!!
Posted by cynthia; updated 01/07/04

I Need Help    

I need help finding a site where the sell nice pachuco style suits. Not so cowboyish. Or really nice tuxes for my chambelanes. Pleez e-mail me if u know any. Also if any pleez tell about ones in oregon before feb 1st Thanx very much Donna A.K.A Shadow
Posted by Shadow; updated 01/07/04

Adan Sanchez    

How much did he charge? cuz i want him for mine too He`s so DAMN fine
Posted by Chicana Loca; updated 01/07/04

Chambalan Vs Brother     (3 replies)

Okay, well i chose my ex-boyfriend as my chambalan (we`re best friends). Now nobody in my family ever knew that he and i went out. Mybrother (who is my stand in dad) is very protective of me and i dunno what to do about the two of them. I don`t want my brother to be ...
Posted by inneedofadvice; updated 01/07/04

HELP SALSA SONGS??     (3 replies)

Hi i am begening to plan my 15 but im stuck .. I want to have the theme of "salsa" but i cant find any songs to dance with my court, dad, or godfather. Any ideas? Thanx!!
Posted by Mary; updated 01/08/04

PARTY    

I REAl LY LIKE HIM THAT I WANT TO BE HIS GIRL FRIEND I LOVE you with all of my heart.
Posted by jennifer; updated 01/08/04