ADAN...........    

HEY Gurlz! Well good luck on finding that "Papichulo". But i agree with La Blue here... Thatz the best thing you could do.... You gurlz can Hook it up with the guyz from the radio and see wuz up. Well again good luck to ya`ll and if i any of you gurlz get any info......
Posted by adanzbabygurl; updated 01/02/04

ADAN...........    

HEY Gurlz! Well good luck on finding that "Papichulo". But i agree with La Blue here... Thatz the best thing you could do.... You gurlz can Hook it up with the guyz from the radio and see wuz up. Well again good luck to ya`ll and if i any of you gurlz get any info......
Posted by adanzbabygurl; updated 01/02/04

PleaZ HelP & FaSt PleAz!!!!!!!!!!!! DreSseS??     (7 replies)

Pleaz help me to find a dress give me a website or something or ideas pleazz. My 15 is in June 2004 So pleaz help as soon as possible and give me ideas Pleazzzzzzz ~*~ always~*~ Jeanett
Posted by jeanett; updated 01/02/04

I Need Alot Of Help!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hey, can anyone tell me where to find a cute inexpensive 15 dress? also i need ideas for a "AT HOME" 15! pleez help me!!!!!!!!
Posted by cynthia; updated 01/02/04

Thank U Homegirl    

Well thank u blue i try that hope they could help me there well bye and thanks alot always la morenita 144
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 01/02/04

Quincenera     (15 replies)

I am having a quincenera for my daughter the theme is cinderella. I have been looking for a chocolate mold in the shape of anything having to do with Cinderella. Does anyone know where I can find them? Any other ideas for centerpieces. Thanx
Posted by Adriana ; updated 01/02/04

My XV Pictures     (20 replies)

If you want to see my quinceanera pics go to http://groups.msn.com/cutejenny If it doesn`t work email me at LatinaBabygrl06@yahoo.com so i can email them to u.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 01/01/04

O YeAh!!!!! MY QUiNcE IS In 5 MOnThS YeAh!!!!     (7 replies)

So i still i need advice on my dress its on marys bridal its on the quince section and it`s the 3rd page it`s number 13 so if u peeps could write back it would be great thanxs!!!!!!!!! ~*~ pEaCe~*~ JEaNeTtE
Posted by jEaNetTe; updated 01/01/04

QUINCE'S SURPRISE DANCE SONGS     (6 replies)

Hey, my quinceanera is next month and I was wondering what song I could get for my surprise dance....I want something to make people go wild but also something that will not make you look like you over freaked dance....thanks
Posted by Cylene; updated 01/01/04

Quinceanera Wardrobe     (2 replies)

Well, i know that for my baile sorpresa i`m doin "baby boy" and i wanted to know if it was better for me and my damas to do it in egular party dresses or should we buy something can move around in (ie-juicy pants). I already asked the girls and price is no problem it`s ...
Posted by becky; updated 01/01/04

QUINCEANERA DRESS!!!!!     (3 replies)

HEY~ I REALLY NEED HELP FIINDING THE DRESS AND MY QUINCEANERA IS IN JUNE. AnD i NEED TO TAKE MY PICS IN APRIL OR MARCH. IF YOU KNOW ANYWHERE WHERE I CAN GET A DRESS PLEASE REPLY. THATNK YOU. GOD BLESS. ~ALWAYS~ BECCA
Posted by becca; updated 01/02/04

I Need Help With My Damas!!     (3 replies)

Hey gurls I need big advice from some of y`all if y`all can help. My quinceanera is February 21, 2004. Like less than 2 mths away. I have all my 14 damas but i got a problem the dresses need to be sent away already cuz how it does take time to make the dresses. So i ...
Posted by lorena; updated 01/02/04

Quinceanera Damas.........and Their Dates     (2 replies)

Well, i have two questions. 1) should my ten yr old sister and my 10 yr old cousin be considered as my damas? i mean they`re gr8 dancers so they`ll come in handy during the baile butall my other damas are teenagers. I don`t really have a problem with it but wanted some ...
Posted by becky; updated 01/02/04

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

My daughter is turning 15 in July. Is it too late to start planning for her Quinceanara. We have never been to one or done one. We done some research online. However we are still stuck on where to start and how to do it. Does anyone have a checklist or something we can ...
Posted by Maggie; updated 01/02/04

HELPFUL WEBSITE FOR UR QUINCEANERA     (6 replies)

HEY GIRLS HERE IS A VEYR HELPFUL WEBSITE THAT U COULD USE FOR UR QUINCE ALSO DONT FORGET TO REGISTER(ITS FREE) TO GET SOME MORE HELPFUL ADVICE....U CAN ALSO REQUEST A MAGAZINE...IT WAS A BIG HELP TO ME...MY DEBUT IS JUNE 19, 2004...SO IF ANYBODY HAS THE SAME DAY ...
Posted by AIYANA; updated 12/31/03

Sweet 16    

My sweet 16 is in august and i have to decide now what im going to wear, whos coming out in it, and all the stuff involving a sweet 16. Im not going to have the church ceremony and i dont want the a shoe part either. To me its a waste of time to others its not and i ...
Posted by amanda; updated 12/31/03

QUINCENERA     (6 replies)

HEY THIS IS FOR CRYSSS1313 I WAS WONDERING IF U NEW WERE DO U CROWN THE GIRL AT THE CHURCH OR THE HALL?THANKS HOLLA BACK
Posted by JENNIFER; updated 12/31/03

Quinceanera Traditions     (1 reply)

What is the significance of changing from a slipper to a high heel before the waltz?
Posted by Elsa; updated 12/31/03

HELP PLEASE ASAP!    

I really need vows for my quinceanera but I am Christian so I would need to change them alittle my Quinceanera is Jan 10 2004 PLEASE HELP
Posted by Sonia; updated 01/01/04

Quinceanera Choreography    

Well, my quinceanera is comin up and for my baile sorepresa i decided to do a hp-hop(ish) dance to "baby boy". T`s not exactly traditional but it`s what i want so it`ll work. But anyways, i was wondering if anyone knows any good choreography for the dance (whethethe r ...
Posted by becky; updated 01/01/04

15 Hairstyle    

Well i live in tampa florida and i need ideas on how to do my hair for my 15. I want it in an updoe!! if anyone has any ideas pleez reply back or email me at adoriblelilmee14@aol.com
Posted by cynthia; updated 01/01/04

SUITS!!     (3 replies)

HEy anybody out there. I am having my 15 pretty soon. Mis colores son verde y lila. The green is going to be light so dont think it will look crazy.Anyways for mis chambelanes i was wondering if anybody new were i could find or order MARINERO suits. They are like ...
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/01/04

E_Mail Me Please With Help!     (1 reply)

Hi my Quinceanera is april 16,2004 and im in need of much help. My colors are white and pink. I need decorating tips and tips on the dance. I need song ideas also! I don`t have much time so if yall could help me I would be really thankful. Yall could either hit me up ...
Posted by Sita; updated 01/01/04

Plz Holla At Yo Girl!!!!!!!!!    

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT GIRL THAT HER FRIEND KNOW ADAN IF YALL KNOW HER TELL HER TO HOLLA PLZ MY E-MAIL ADRRESS IS lil_one90063@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Veronica; updated 01/01/04

I Need Help Finding An Escalade Limousine?    

Can somebody help me finding an escalde limo in Ca like in anaheim,orange county,costa mesa, santa ana, or newport beach? if u do email me at lacrazy_4ever2006@yahoo.com
Posted by Magali; updated 01/01/04