I Need Help A Car Or A 15anera????????

What shoul I pick A car or a 15anera? My friends say I should get a 15anera but I need your opinion also. Write back
Posted by ana; updated 11/20/03

Get the quince. It is once in ur life and trust me my parents told me that i will only get one!!!! Yeah right i got my quince when i was 15 and now i have my car and i am 16!!!!!!! LOL. It works!!!!
Posted by Mel; updated 11/20/03

Hey~

I had to jmake that decision to but now I found out that I`m gettig a car anyway. I know somepeople that had to make that decision to and they picked the car and now they regret it. Yah you can have a car bu the thing is that a quinceanera you`ll lways remember. You can look back on your memories and show people your pictures. And maybe one day you can show your daughter your pictures. Also lets say that your parents really won`y buy you car when your 16 bc you had a quinceanera then the money that you get at your party you can save it up and buy a car. THe thing is its your decision. I can tell u my oppion but you have to make the decision up. Not your mom,dad,best friend,aunt, or even a stranger. You make the decision. I just wanted to give youmy oppion. You have any more questions or you just want to talk about yours and my comming up quinceanera or about anything then email me at
Hotbec46@sbcglobal.net
Good Luck.. Hope to talk to you soon.
Posted by becca; updated 11/21/03