Whoever Says Boyz Cant Have Sweet 16 B-Day

Well...Im having a sweet 16 only Im calling it a Vino 16 or in englisha 16th wine. I`m inviting up to 300 people. And renting a 24 passenger limo for my 11 couples. Instead of the shoe exchange it`ll b the hat and jacket exchange. Im having a candle light ceremony and everything. Im going to rent a catering hall that seats up to 400 people. For enough dance space. Its going to be fun. Who ever lives in the Ny area is invited. Also Im going to have photo or video and dance the night away w/ our DJ. Its going to be great! The boys are going to wear all white tux, and the girls all blue with silver lining. We spending at least $6,000 on it. This is sure to be a wonderful celebration. Im having a ceremony, a rose ceremony (a ceremony b4 the actual ceremony, usually a day b4 . It is rare for people to have one of these.) On Sept 10th of next year. Im going 2 break tradition and stand up for all boyz and let them know its alright for us boyz to have sweet 16. So there....My email address is stevenmartinezyou@yahoo.com

Peace out every 1 tell me what you think..
No rude comments plz!
Posted by steven; updated 11/20/03

Thats cool. What is a rose ceremony?
Posted by christina; updated 11/20/03

Well a rose ceremony, is a ceremony that takes place a day b4 the actual ceremony. In the ceremony I present everyone gifts, and the flowers they`ll be using.
Posted by steven; updated 11/20/03

Wow...I think this is a really great idea! Guys definitely deserve something special, too! Hope you have lots of fun!
Posted by Marisa; updated 11/21/03

That sounds Bad A**. If you need help on anything e mail me at pinkprincess_2989@yahoo.com. I grew up with 4 older brothers i may be some help.
Posted by pinkprincess; updated 11/21/03

I think that u rock and having a boy`s sweet 16 is freakin awesome. Its about time a boy stands up and leads evry1 to the new generation of partying.
Posted by shadystreetangel; updated 11/23/03