I Want My Quinceanera To Be The Bomb!     (1 reply)

I want my quinceanera to be the bomb because I really want to remember it and yes ( i admit it) I want to show-off. Some ppl are saying that we dont remember that a quinceanera is about becoming a woman and that All we want is to have a party. WRONG. We do remember ...
Posted by maribel; updated 12/11/03

BUYING MY QUINCEANERA DRESS    

I REALLY NEED HELP GETTING MY QUINCEANERA DRESS I WANT A DESGNER TO MAKE IT FOR ME BUT I REALLY DON`T KNOW HOW I WANT IT. I SAW A LOT OF CUTE DRESSES ONLINE BUT I ALSO WANT TO GO DOWN TO THE STORE AND LOOK AT THE ONES ALREADY MADE WHAT SHOULD I DO? ANY SUGGESTINGS?
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 12/11/03

The Tradition Answers    

1. The quinceaneras dress should be a pastel color ( pink , yellow, lavender, blue, etc. ) 2. Father changes the quinceanera from flats to heels 3. The first dance is with her father ( waltz ) then padrinos then chambelanes 4. Father changes the quinceanera from a ...
Posted by juanita; updated 12/10/03

More Tradition Answers    

1. The brindis 2. The cutting of the cake ( while guests sing happy birthday) 3. Padrino gifts Missal 4.welcome table should include A framed photo of quinceanerain her dress B. A photo album of the quinceaneras early years C. A guest book and guest pen D. ...

Quinceanera Tiaras    

Looking for a tiara? Save an additional 10% off thru Friday! Enter voucher code 121203 at checkout for your savings. Www.uniquecelebrations.com Visit our page for more info: Unique Celebrations
Posted by Stephanie Fudge; updated 12/11/03

I Need Help Wit My Quinceanera Plz Help    

Well im christian and i really want a quince but i dont know how to do it da christian way i know i wont have a mass so do i jus rent a hall and have music and stuff well i might have a dedication instead of a mass but will it still be a quince?also i mean i will still ...
Posted by babygurl; updated 12/11/03

No One Is Helpful On This Dang Website!!.....    

I have posted here thousands of times but no one answers me.What to people have to do to get freakin help.Well what i need is a list of all the things we need to have like band,dress ect.If possible in spanish and english.If any one can freakin help email me at ...
Posted by mandy; updated 12/08/03

Quincie Help (sum1 Reply)     (2 replies)

Hey well I got to choose who my chorographer is 4 my quncie so i picked my close friend who is a really good dancer problem is hes my sisters ex-boy and since its also goin to be her quncie she doesnt want him even though he is a really really good dancer so what do i ...
Posted by Hbklover; updated 12/08/03

Quinceaneros    

Our daughter has been invited to a Quinceaneros. We would like to give an appropriate gift for this special friend. Could you please provide some suggestions???? She will be 15.
Posted by Lisa; updated 12/09/03

Sweet 16    

Hey I am just starting to plan my Sweet 16 and I have no idea what I am doing. No one around me that I know has had a 16, they have all had 15`s so I really dont know what a sweet 16 consists of, can you guys help me?
Posted by Shannon; updated 12/09/03

Quince Info:New Webpage!!     (3 replies)

Hey everyone- I want to create a web page with basic info about quinceaƱeras like padrinos, church service, songs, themes, pictures, and some other stuff. Anyways do you think that would be a good idea? Does anyone know of a place to create a free webpage?? Anyways ...
Posted by Tania; updated 12/09/03

I Need Help     (1 reply)

Well fo one thing i aint got a dad well i do but i dont consider him dad just father he aint in my life so instead who do i dance wit????also how do you make an even amount of couples(damas chambelanes) if i wnat a chmbelane to ?????does the couples have to be ...
Posted by babygurl; updated 12/09/03

Quinceanera Questions     (3 replies)

What is a good dance for the father/daughter dance? What is the difference between a baltz and a waltz? My colors are gonna be navy blue and white, any ideas? Im probably gonna have 14 damas and 14 chambelanes, should I invite their parents? I know that ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 12/10/03

Ceremony Answers    

The outline 1 entrance procession 2 first reading 3 second reading 4 dedication ceremony- lighting of the candle A. Renewal of baptismal vows and profession of faith ( with lit candle,then someone holds it until the prayer of dedication) B. Blessing of gifts(all ...

15 Anos     (2 replies)

Hey girls, I am having my quinceanera too. Mine`s is in 2 months. I need nice and pretty ideas to decorate the saoln. So i any of you can give me any ideas please to help me out e-mail me to mariaflrs04@aol.com. Thanx
Posted by maria; updated 12/08/03

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (1 reply)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 12/08/03

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony    

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 12/08/03

Quinceanera    

Ok my party is in April but my mom is having some problems finding what she needs she wants that night to be special a night I will never forget she wants a cinderella carriage and we haven`t found one in UTAH help us find one PLEASE
Posted by cecilia; updated 12/08/03

Quinceanera Questions     (2 replies)

What is a good dance for the father/daughter dance? What is the difference between a baltz and a waltz? My colors are gonna be navy blue and white, any ideas? Im probably gonna have 14 damas and 14 chambelanes, should I invite their parents? I know that ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 12/08/03

Damas     (1 reply)

Hey, well my quinceanera is coming up and i was wondering if it was weird two have only like two or three damas (my best buds). I mean, i don`t wanna have the trouble of having a whole bunch and deal with attitudes and not showing up for practices. Also, i don`t have ...
Posted by n need of advice; updated 12/08/03

New Lowrider Quincera Arte Girls Pitbulls     (2 replies)

Sup check out my site i got some ideas
Posted by bandit; updated 12/05/03

Wut R Colombian Traditions 4 Qunices?    

Im having a quniceanera but im on a tight budget......i need traditions colombian have and some help oh geting dresses.....if any1 can help me just e-mail me.......thanx 4 ur time
Posted by greeneyes; updated 12/06/03

I Need Help In Finding A D-Jay    

I need help finding a d-jay in tampa 4 my friend 15 party.HELPPPPPP......
Posted by shorty; updated 12/07/03

My Party Was Last Night!!    

My party was last night!! it was sooooo much fun the valz was perfect and my mom cried when i was dancin with my daddy!!the church was so pretty and OMG i cant explain what i felt last night! i danced and danced. This was my very first time i ever in front of people ...
Posted by LaTiNaFoRLiFE; updated 12/07/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi, my name is Angela and i`m having a hard time trying to plan my quinceanera. My theme is precious moments. My colors are Babyblue and white. I want the guyz to wear zootsuits. I can`t find white zuit suits for rent in my location ( Victoria, Tx ). I can`t find any ...
Posted by Angela; updated 12/07/03