Quinceanera Pictures     (1 reply)

Wats up, aynyways, i`m going to have my Quinceanera pretty soon and I was wondering if you had any pictures of your Quinceaneras and stuff, if oyu do please e-mail me Thank you La flaka
Posted by la flaka; updated 10/22/03

Quincenera    

If anyone has any cd`s to use for 15`s please email me the title`s of them.
Posted by erica; updated 10/22/03

!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

HEY I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I`M DOING I`M PLANNING MY QUINCEANERA BY MYSELF AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT ALL THE TRADITONS AND EVERYTHING IT SEAMS LIKE EVERY TIME I FEEL LIKE I HAVE ALL THE TRADITONAL THINGS DOWN SOMEBODY TELLS ME ABOUT ANOTHER TRADITON I NEED TO HAVE ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03

Maybe This Will Help You A Little     (1 reply)

Here is a list of what you can do for Church. If you want info list for ballroom let me know. Select your own readings and people to read them,madrina of cadena,cojin,padrinos de honor,I think in the altar near by you, court of honor walks in first, select songs ...
Posted by Ale; updated 10/21/03

Hey Whatz Up     (4 replies)

Hey ppl...am hella nervous, ma 15 is commin up, is on NoV 22...am freakin out...yepi got problemz, well i havent started ma vals, N thats only couse i dun got the songz...i have hella homegurlz, and am da youngezt from them so they all had their 15 already, N the ...
Posted by Ana; updated 10/21/03

Choreographers For 15    

Hey Wuts Up my name is Denise, Im having my 15 in March and still dont have a baltz picked out. So if u know any choreographer in South California (Ventura County 805) PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! ASAP!!!! Or if u could send me a tape great!! THANX 4 UR HELP! EMAIL ME
Posted by Denise; updated 10/21/03

What Do I Wear As A Guest?     (2 replies)

My friend is taking me to a quinceanera and I am so excited! But as a guest I don`t know what to wear. So if you have any suggestions, I would appreciate them so much! Thank You!
Posted by Kathleen; updated 10/20/03

PLEASE HELP NEED SALON/HALL IN LA AREA!!    

Hi everyone! I need info. On a hall in the Los angeles/Long BEach area. We had everything ready and our uncle passed away and we had to postpone it and now we can`t find a hall for a decent price. Any information would be really appreciated. Please let me help me get ...
Posted by Cass; updated 10/20/03

What Do Yall Think About My Theme?~Hearts~     (1 reply)

Do yall think my theme should be hearts since my birthday is on Valentines day i feel very special that my birthday is on VALENTINES DAY but im not sure about the theme.Oh and by the way my birthday just had to land on a monday and i choose to have it the saturday ...
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/20/03

Preguntas!     (3 replies)

Hey everyone!I am having my quince on September 20th,2004.I have already started planning..do you think it is too early?I mean ya know should i wait a little bit longer?I know my colors are gonna be Baby Blue and White.I don`t know where to get a dress.I haven`t got a ...
Posted by Laryssa; updated 10/20/03

Please Help Me!!!!!     (1 reply)

My Quinceanera is this Friday, the 24th of oct., and I need to find a different song to march into because everyone thinks its too fast and some think its not a good song. So any songs that u think I can use for the march would help. Anysong except Marcha Triunfal De ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 10/20/03

Quinceanera Pictures    

Hello everyone out there!!! my name is karen and i am going to have my quinceanera on april 24, 2004. I would really appriciate it some one would send me some pictures of there quinceanera! i would reallly like it. I want to get some ideas. Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! ...
Posted by Karen; updated 10/20/03

I'm Back!!! My Party Last Night Was The Bomb!     (7 replies)

Oh my god u guys! my party was the bomb!!! i wish i could do it over and over againg!!!! i dance with the boy that i have a huge crush on!!! i did the vals and it came out just perfect... I was soooo nervous and now i want it againg!!!! the day was really special for ...
Posted by nancy; updated 10/20/03

Ghetto Quinceanera     (7 replies)

I need to find a song to march into or in other words walk in . Any ideas besides Marcha Triunfal De Aida? Please help?
Posted by Priscilla; updated 10/20/03

Need Ideas, Help!     (6 replies)

I need ideas on making the waltz entrance different and neat way to end it. Is the dance with the dad done after or before the waltz. Anyone out there that has gone to a quince know the procdure of dance with dad, waltz, thank you speech of the 15 and la muneca ?
Posted by Ale; updated 10/17/03

Quince     (1 reply)

My friend is having a quince and i am one of her "damas" and i am helping her to find some traditional dances they do. But we are having trouble! I am hoping that any of u know some....Grasias
Posted by elizabeth; updated 10/17/03

Help Me     (1 reply)

My quinceanera is going to be really soon and i have no clue what to do so if any of you girls have an idea or something special u did on your ill be really happy if u will share it with me so plz write back soon!!!!!!
Posted by Sabrina; updated 10/17/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I was wondering if any of you new who is the one that has to change the shoes on the quinceanera is it your mom or dad.please let me know thank you
Posted by Michelle; updated 10/18/03

Quineanera Songs??    

Hey! my quinceanera is in Dec 6! and im still tryin to find my song for da vals does anyone have any ideas please help!
Posted by Janet; updated 10/18/03

Quinceanera Dress     (1 reply)

Can N E body give me quinceaneras sites were i can find dresses?
Posted by Diana; updated 10/19/03

I Need Help With Halls     (3 replies)

If any one knows of a halls in texas please write me and let me know thanxs
Posted by shorty; updated 10/19/03

Please Help     (1 reply)

I disowned my fater because his girlfriends daughter Was tryn to check my sis.but she didnt know my sis had alot of sis`s.and my dad told every one of us to get out of his house so he could protect the other girl. Any way for the father daughter dance who should i ...
Posted by wauk-townsfinest; updated 10/19/03

Suprise Present     (2 replies)

Hey girls, I was asked to be the Madrina of "El Regalo de Sorpresa" "the suprise present" and I have no clue as what to put in it , how big it should be ect... If you have any ideas please email me Thanks
Posted by Deisy; updated 10/20/03

Need A HALL In LA Area!!! Please Help    

Hi everyone! I need info. On a hall in the Los angeles/Long BEach area. We had everything ready and our uncle passed away and now we can`t find a hall for a decent price. Any information would be really appreciated. Please email me, thank you very much. The quincenera ...
Posted by Cassy; updated 10/20/03

Ideas Para Ropa De Chambelanes Y Damas     (1 reply)

I need some ideas for what my chambelanes and damas should wear can any of you give me any site that I can go to to get some ideas Or any of u have ideas that can help me?????? Thanks for your help hope to get a response very soon
Posted by karen; updated 10/20/03