Need Music Plz HELP    

GURLZ I NEED A GOOD SONG FOR MY VALSE I WANT TO DANCE OLDIES THEN AFTER THAT I WANNA DANCE A GOOD CUMBIA SONG IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF ANY GOOD SONGS E-MAIL ME AT lilchaparrita69@yahoo.com.
Posted by Sonia; updated 01/19/04

What Dance Can I Dance With My Dad??     (5 replies)

I need a song to dance with my dad
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/19/04

My Quinceanera October 24, 2003     (8 replies)

My quince was honestly the best time in my life. I had so much fun. I cryed so much because I always had a dream of having a big party like that. And when i danced with my dad i just broke down crying. When I get my pics i will post them for you guys to see. Cuz i know ...
Posted by Priscilla; updated 01/19/04

Anyone Want 2 Talk ..     (7 replies)

My name is Susi and I think this website is pretty cool , If there`s anyone who just wants to chat about their Quinceanera w/me. Have Fun Bye , Susi
Posted by Susi; updated 01/19/04

Help What Should I Dance After My Walts    

HEY GURLS I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO DANCE I HAVE BEEN THINKING BOUT THE MUSIC VIDEo sean paul and sasha I`M STILL INLOVE WITH YOU BUT i don`t know the dance steps does anyone know then please tell me please AND I WAS ALSO WONDERING THAT SURPRISE DANCES ARE LIKE SO BURNED ...
Posted by ana; updated 01/19/04

Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.     (3 replies)

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions.
Posted by Rosie; updated 01/19/04

Cumbia Song?    

I`m having my quinceanera this year in May 2004 and i need help w/ a cumbia song.What can be the best song that has rythem?
Posted by Miss Quince; updated 01/18/04

Quincenera Help    

Hi I really need a lot of help for my quincenera plz help me I need websites for guys pachuco suits and I need help on everything plz HELP ME!!! also if any of u know where I can find a good website for music I will really appreciate that! I wanna dance Oldies for my ...
Posted by Sonia Banuelos; updated 01/18/04

Quinceanera Cruises     (2 replies)

Well i like the idea of having the quinceanera cruises but i mean i got a big question,What if you want to take the damas out in your quinceanera can you?well email me if ya have any answers.OKAY. Thank you.
Posted by natasha; updated 01/18/04

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

HEY GURLS PLEASE HELP ME MY QUINCEANERA IS IN 5 MONTHS I HAVE EVERYTHING ORGANIZED EXEPT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS I DON`T KNOW IF TO GET ONLY CHAMBELANES I WANT ONLY CHAMBELANES BUT I AM NOT SURE I KIND OF ALSO WANT DAMAS I WANT BOTH BUT THEN I WANT ONLY GUYS ...
Posted by ana; updated 01/18/04

Damas     (2 replies)

I want the perfect dresses for my damas but dont know where to find them. Does anyone have any Ideas? E-mail me them at Layla_992003@yahoo.com ~Edith~
Posted by Edith; updated 01/18/04

How Could I Get Adan    

Hi my name is mayra and im 14 and i want to know how could i get adan plz if u somebody knows how could i get him plz tell me my e-mail is yahaira_444@hotmail.com i will be so thankful.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 01/19/04

Entrance Song    

I need a song that all my damas and chambelanes can enter to, & also do we have to have a baile sorpresa?
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/19/04

BEST CUMBIA SONG TO DANCE TO!     (1 reply)

I`M HAVING MY QUINCEANERA THIS YEAR IN MAY 2004 AND I NEED A CUMBIA SONG TO DANCE TO.ONE THAT HAS RYTHEM TO IT AND IS UPDATED.SUGGESTION ANYONE?I NEED THE NAME OF THE SINGER AND SONG!!:) THANX U, MISS QUINCE
Posted by MISS QUINCE; updated 01/19/04

Help Me!    

Ok, My theme for my Quince is Aladin. Im comin out of a lamp ist really cool!....OK! and i dunno what the colors should be. Would a gold color for my Dama`s dresses be tacky? should i have my dress traditonally white or a saphire blue or royal blu...or is that to much? ...
Posted by Kristy; updated 01/17/04

Help With My Quinceanera!!!!!    

Well hey i need help with my quinceanera !!! where can i get nice dresses at and the invitations and the songs but i need them in spanish. If any of you have had a quinceanera and have pictures can you send them to me at oventura611@earthlink.net. I really need help ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/18/04

I Need A Profesional Quinceanera Planner     (5 replies)

Hi everyone: Well i need help planning my Quinceanera which is going to be in january of 2004 however my theme is going to be about Cindellera and i need a profesinal helper to help me plan it out... I would gladly appericate your help thanks to those who read this ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/18/04

Help Me!     (1 reply)

Ok, My theme for my Quince is Aladin. Im comin out of a lamp ist really cool!....OK! and i dunno what the colors should be. Would a gold color for my Dama`s dresses be tacky? should i have my dress traditonally white or a saphire blue or royal blu...or is that to much? ...
Posted by Kristy; updated 01/18/04

SUGGESTIONS 4     (1 reply)

IM HAVING MY QUINCEANERA NEXT YEAR IN JULY BUT I THINK I STARTED PLANNING A LIL` 2 LATE. RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING FOR "RECUERDOS" AND MY DRESS BUT I HAVING TROUBLE FINDING RECUERDOS I LIKE. I WANT SOMETHING WITH BUTTERFLIES, FAIRIES, OR ANGELS ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE I COULD ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 01/18/04

Quinceanera Problem     (1 reply)

I need a theme for mii quinces i was thinking Arabian, but i dont know...could you HELP ME!!!!!!! My cousin also needs help because our b-days are only 2 months apart, so please help us!!!!!!!! thanx 4rm: evey ~ n~ samy
Posted by Evey; updated 01/18/04

My Quinceanera    

Well my quince will be february 11 2005. I need help with it. How many songs are there to dane. Well how can i get a choreogopher. I need one i live here in naples florida i need to find a reseption. If anyone can help me plz email me. Is it to soon to start ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/18/04

What Up!     (1 reply)

What up! adan sanchez is fine & he`s mine!
Posted by Brandy; updated 01/18/04

MIS 15    

I`M SO HAPPY !!!!!!!!! I HAVE EVERY THING 4 MIS 15!!!!!!!!!!! NOMAS I NEED A BANDA BEFORE AUGUST 21,04 PLZ HELP ME I NEED A BANDA THAT PLAYS GOOD AND THAT IS IN LOS ANGELES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ HAWLA BACK >>>>>>>>>>>>>MEXICANA032004@YAHOO.COM
Posted by ~Nenita~; updated 01/18/04

I LOVE ADAN I NEED HELP    

HEY GURLS I LOVE ADAN HE IS JUST SO COOL LIKE DAMM WELL HOW CAN I GET HIM FOR MY 15 ANYONE GOT A NUMBER OR ANYTHING ?? I DON`T WANNA BE A STOCKER I JUST WANT HIM FOR ONE TIME IN MY LIFE FOR A 15 YALL KNOW HOW SPECIAL A QUINCEANERA IS GURLS IF ANYONE HAS SOME 411 TO ...
Posted by ana; updated 01/18/04

Help! I Can't Find A Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hi! My big day is on June 26. I have no such luck in finding a hall. But if you know about any halls in San Diego but not in the ghetto please e mail me soon.
Posted by cynthia; updated 01/18/04