Quinceanera     (2 replies)

I need help on knowing what padrinos should get for my Quinceanera and what my madrinas should get Because im confuse can any one help me please!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Yvonne; updated 01/17/04

Help On The Best Cruises     (3 replies)

Im trying to find the best and cheapest cruise line that gives nice quince cruises. Ive never been on a cruises before so i have no idea how to find a nice cruise. Please help me. Thank you, Yuleidy
Posted by Yuleidy; updated 01/17/04

QuinceƱera     (1 reply)

Does any one know where i could get my Quince dress i want a nice antique dress does anyone know a website or store i could go 2 id be thankful if anyone helps me Thanx
Posted by Lidia; updated 01/17/04

My Quince Is In March And I Need Valse Help     (1 reply)

Know of any entrance songs? my main son is gonna be tiempo de valse and im just gonna revise my cousins valse a little bit and use that.i live in oregon where the only instruction costs 50$ a couple.tell me some steps!!
Posted by sarah; updated 01/17/04

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hi im gonna have my quinceanera in 1/05 and i wanted to ask u gurls if it would look nice if i had 7 of my damas wearin pink and the other 7 wearin a hot pink i just dont really want them all lookin the same and also i really want zoot suites because were i live in the ...
Posted by Pebbles; updated 01/17/04

I NEED A QUINCENERA DRESS!!!!     (5 replies)

MY QUINCENERA IS IN AUGUST 2003. MY MOTHER & I HAVE STARTED TO LOOK FOR DRESSES BUT CAN`T FIND MANY. I WAS WONDERING IF YALL COULD HELP ME FIND SOME WEB PAGES. IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SEE A WEB PAGE PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT : mirasilva@nts-online.com PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! ...
Posted by lorena; updated 01/17/04

15 Songs HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!    

Hey does anyone know the name of this walt i can`t explain it really well but their just playing th piano it sounds really pretty no one sings it its just the piano playing but i don`t know the name of it. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be???
Posted by Chantal; updated 01/17/04

15 Anos     (1 reply)

Hey! my 15 anos is coming up soon and i want it to really spectacular! if anyone hav any good websites for dresses,or any ideas please write to me at my e-mail My e-mail is: X3LacaprichosaX3@aol.com
Posted by Stacey; updated 01/17/04

NEED HELP BY AUGUST THE 7TH     (4 replies)

Hey im goin 2 los angeles california on the 7th and i was wondering if anyone new any place to go to get 15era stuff and dresses pleez write back before the 7th thanks.
Posted by dancnqueen; updated 01/17/04

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (1 reply)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 01/17/04

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (1 reply)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 01/17/04

Quince     (1 reply)

Hey there i still cant find the best dress for me, any opinions? hope all of your quince comes out nice! my e-mail slumber619@yahoo.com
Posted by Azuzena; updated 01/17/04

QUINCEANERA SONG     (2 replies)

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR THE FATHER AND QUINCEANERA TO DANCE TO IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH?
Posted by JOSIE; updated 01/17/04

Help     (1 reply)

Help with hair styles for me quince anos
Posted by lisa; updated 01/17/04

Salsa Songs    

I hope i can be of some help and i hope its not to late. Well here they are.......... Te necesito mi amor**yajairo Lo que mas yo quiero** franky negron Lloraras**oscar de leon Cali pachangero**niche Amores como el nuestro** jerry rivera A puro dolor(salsa ...
Posted by melissa; updated 01/15/04

Any Coreographers In The Bay Area?    

I have a quincerenra in december and i need a coreographer and i wanna know how much u charge cause i have a bugdet so E-mail me A.S.A.P.!! thanx
Posted by alexis; updated 01/15/04

Not The Same Ole Thing, What Do You Think?     (8 replies)

Not The Same Ole Thing My daughter is having her quince Feb. 28 2005. We live in the Dallas area. You guys are always so full of great suggestions, so here are my questions: My daughter has chosen Lilac as her color (the color of her birthstone). If her dress is ...
Posted by susie; updated 01/15/04

Place In Laredo     (2 replies)

Where is the place in Laredo with the carriages? I would like to see what else they have. The place where I got my stuff in Tyler TX was a family that got out of the business. Please e-mail me at o311mom@aol.com Thanks- Margarita
Posted by Margarita; updated 01/16/04

Food    

What food id traditionally served at a quinceanera?
Posted by christina; updated 01/16/04

PLZ HELP ME    

PLZ HELP ME I WANT 2 KNO IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME CONTACT ADAN SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!! PLZ HAWLA BACK PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!!! MEXICANA032004@YAHOO.COM
Posted by NENITA; updated 01/16/04

My XV (Pictures)     (20 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 01/16/04

Theme Color     (3 replies)

Hey, uhm my Quinceanera is in may 2004 and i dont know what color i should pick, i want to be unique but i want a light color too. Can some one plz help me?
Posted by monica; updated 01/16/04

I NEED MARINE UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!!    

I live in Delaware and need marine uniforms for my chambelanes!!!!!!!!My quinceanera will be in july 2004.I need to find them as soon as possible!!!!!!!plz if u find any information over where I can find marine uniforms in delaware ,plz email me ,if u have had ur ...
Posted by Laura; updated 01/16/04

Quinceanera Cake    

Hey! My quinceanera is july 24th and i have pretty much everything i need, but i`m missing the cake.So I was wondering if any one knew of a good place in Naples,Florida to buy a Quinceanera Cake.If you do please let me know. Thanx
Posted by Crystal; updated 01/16/04

Cinderella Cake Stand     (2 replies)

Mel, you said you purchased one in laredo texas can you email me the name of the store and phone number i am in chicago but will be in mcallen texas in february 2004
Posted by margaret; updated 01/16/04