HELP SALSA SONGS??     (20 replies)

Hi i am begening to plan my 15 but im stuck .. I want to have the theme of "salsa" but i cant find any songs to dance with my court, dad, or godfather. Any ideas? Thanx!!
Posted by Mary; updated 11/03/03

Quinceanera Dresses     (3 replies)

We would like to buy a quinceanera dress on line from a company called, Dresses By Lilia, The prices are really great but I was hoping someone could tell me about the company, and whether They liked the dresses.
Posted by Roberto ; updated 11/02/03

ANy1 HavE AnY PicTuReS Of TheiR 15     (9 replies)

Does anyone have any pictures of their 15 so i could get ideas of what it looks like if you do give me your email or email me
Posted by eLizAbEtH; updated 11/02/03

Dance With My Father     (2 replies)

I have been looking for a nice slow song to dance with my father at my quinceanera. Any suggestions? Preferrably in English as half of my family does not speak spanish.
Posted by zaira; updated 11/02/03

*NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK*     (2 replies)

WADD UP PEEPZ! I KNOW ITS HELLA HARD TO PLAN YOUR 15ANERA SO IM WILLING TO GIVE SOME ADVICE. IF YOU NEED HELP I GOTZ YOUR BACK. YOU MAY MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AS YOU EXIT DA FORUM. LOL J/P! QUESTIONS?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 11/02/03

BAILLE DE SORPRESA    

FOR MY BAILLE DE SORPRESA MY AUNT WANTS ME 2 DO A PUNTA SONG SINCE IM BELIZEAN. U NOE HOW U HAVE THOSE AUNTS DAT R STRICT DAT EVEN UR BADDEST COUSINS LISTENS TOO... WELL SHES LIKE DAT. IM GETTIN LILAC AND SHE WANTS ME TO GET BABYBLUE. SHES TRIPPIN. SO IM A PLEASE HER ...
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/02/03

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE     (1 reply)

K. I GOT MY SALON.DA CHURCH, DAMS,PADRINOS. MY COLORS R GONNA BE LILAC AND???? I DNT NOE. MY DRESS IS GONNA BE WHITE WTH LILAC DETAILS. BUT FOR THE REQUERDOS AND DECORATIONS IN THE SALON, SHOULD I JUST DO IT LILAC AND WHITE? OR LILAC, WHITE AND SILVER? I DNT NOE WAT ...
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/01/03

I Have No Clue Were To Start     (4 replies)

My 15 are going to be next year, and i have no clue were to start from. I dont know were im going to buy my dress from, i`ve seen a lot but im not intrested on none that i`ve seen so far. Another problem is that i only 7 damas and 7 chambelanes and most of my ...
Posted by Dennise; updated 11/01/03

I NEED HELP WIHT MY QUINCE     (8 replies)

ALL I NOE IS DAT MY COLORS LAVANDER/LILAC... IS THER A DIFFERENCE. I DNT HAVE A DRESS BUT I WANT IT TO BE WHITE WTH LILAC BEADS OR PATTERN AND STRAPLESS. ALSO I WANT MY DAMAS 2 WEAR STRAPLESS AND LAVENDE. FOR THE CHAMBELANS SHOULD I MAKE EM WEAR REGULAR TUX OR WAT? I ...
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/01/03

SUGGESTIONS 4     (1 reply)

IM HAVING MY QUINCEANERA NEXT YEAR IN JULY BUT I THINK I STARTED PLANNING A LIL` 2 LATE. RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING FOR "RECUERDOS" AND MY DRESS BUT I HAVING TROUBLE FINDING RECUERDOS I LIKE. I WANT SOMETHING WITH BUTTERFLIES, FAIRIES, OR ANGELS ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE I COULD ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 11/01/03

SUGGESTIONS 4     (20 replies)

IM HAVING MY QUINCEANERA NEXT YEAR IN JULY BUT I THINK I STARTED PLANNING A LIL` 2 LATE. RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING FOR "RECUERDOS" AND MY DRESS BUT I HAVING TROUBLE FINDING RECUERDOS I LIKE. I WANT SOMETHING WITH BUTTERFLIES, FAIRIES, OR ANGELS ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE I COULD ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 11/01/03

QuinceaƱeras En La Playa    

My nieces 15 years is close iam planning a party at the beach can somebody help me. Thanks
Posted by nereida; updated 11/02/03

...Ideas Please!...    

Hi my name is: Giovana & my 15`s are: Sept. 1st, 2004 but i dont have that much ideas & i dont know if im planning too early..i live in Naples but my family lives in Miami that`s why they`re going to be over there... Any ideas please email them to me thanxs!
Posted by Giovana; updated 11/02/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey ! Im looking for a quinceanera dress and i need help finding one so if anyone has a good site i`d appreciate it. Thanks
Posted by princesa; updated 11/02/03

CINDERELLA CAKE CARRIAGE    

FIRST OF ALL I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT STATE I HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME FOR THE #
Posted by MARGARET; updated 10/28/03

Brand New Dresses For Sale    

I have 2 dresses for sale by Marys. Style 4102 size 14 and style 4507 size 10. Both are pick. Never been worn altered or even tried on. Email me if interested.
Posted by Kathy; updated 10/28/03

La Ultima Muneca     (4 replies)

Hi my name is sasha.i need u to list every quinceanera website u know i am haveing trouble my quince is 7-30-05.an i am writing things down on paper for 1 year then in 04 thats when il physicly do theme.and what do u think about lavender and silver and theme of ...
Posted by sasha; updated 10/28/03

QUINCEANERA SONG     (7 replies)

I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG FOR THE FATHER AND QUINCEANERA TO DANCE TO IN SPANISH OR ENGLISH?
Posted by JOSIE; updated 10/29/03

Help On My QUINCANERA !!!     (3 replies)

I need help !! ok I am 13 and my quince is in may 2005 ...I know its along time away but i still have not done my communion or confirmation and my dads family is very religous and they think you shouldn`t have a quince if you havn`t done yur communion,Now on the other ...
Posted by smiley; updated 10/29/03

House Party    

Zup gullz Well I gotta tell U that I need help in throwing a party at my home. I wanna throw a party before thiz Xmas or for New Years. I just don`t know how to make one cuz I have never thrown a party before. I hope U gurlz have thrown partiez to give the the BEST ...
Posted by Chapiz; updated 10/29/03

I NEED HELP FOR MY QUINCEANERA!!     (4 replies)

HEY... I NEED HELP ON EVERYTHING!! LIKE ALL I KNOW IS THAT IMMA DO SOME TYPE OF BLUE 4 MY QUINCEANERA AND MY QUINCEANERA IS GONNA BE LIKE IN SEPTEMBER OF 2004 .IMMA HAVE PACHUCOS BUT I NEED HELP ON LIKE WHAT KINDS OF SONGS SHOULD I GET FOR THE VALZ. AND LIKE WHAT TYPE ...
Posted by KRISTAL; updated 10/29/03

I Want My Quinceanera To Be The Bomb!     (2 replies)

I want my quinceanera to be the bomb because I really want to remember it and yes ( i admit it) I want to show-off. Some ppl are saying that we dont remember that a quinceanera is about becoming a woman and that All we want is to have a party. WRONG. We do remember ...
Posted by maribel; updated 10/29/03

Quinceanera    

I am in desperate need for advise. I am having a Quinceanera in 06/04 in Pacoima, Calif. My parents want me to pick a "Chambelan de Honor", and they want it to be a guy from school. The problem is that my boyfriend "Lil`Puppet" is in prison and will be getting out soon....
Posted by Ice Queen; updated 10/29/03

Quinceanera Certificate     (3 replies)

Does any one know where I can find the Quinceanera certificate that signifies the comittment. I have seen baptismal and confirmation certificates, but haven`t come accross one specifically for this. I was informed that there is a specific certificate for this occassion,...
Posted by yngrandma; updated 10/30/03

Need Help Planning??? I Can Hlep!     (2 replies)

Hi , If anyone needs help gathering ideas for quinceaneras or weddings. I can help. I can also make arrangements and favors. I live in Santa Ana , CA. You can contact me via email if you have any questions or need help. Have a great day!!
Posted by Sonia; updated 10/30/03