Help Somebody Please Help Me     (3 replies)

I`m planning my quinceanera on my own but my dad says my step mom is suppose to help with it the only problem is that she didnt have her quinceanera when she turned 15 so she doesent want me to have one she`s only 20 and very jealous i dont want her to be involved with ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/27/03

Is It Bad Not To Have The Church Part?     (3 replies)

My Quince will be next year during september. But, I was just thinking to only having the party not the church part. I would still have my damas and get dressed up but just not do the church part. Is that all right just to have the party? I also need to know if anybody ...
Posted by Sylvia; updated 10/27/03

Quinceanera Songs    

I know there is a song where the daughter dances with her father & it has the word "Especial" in it. Anyway, the Dad is singing & then the little girl starts to sing with him. Does anyone know the name of this song? I heard a part of it last week but can`t remember the ...
Posted by Mary Lou; updated 10/27/03

DON'T GET PEOPLE TO PAY FOR YOUR WHOLE QUINCE     (7 replies)

What is the court??? Los padrinos??? or damas and chambellanes. GIRLS, DON`T GET PADRINOS FOR EVERYTHING, LIKE YOUR FUCKEN CHONES MAN. SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING PADRINOS FOR EVERYTHING AND THAT REALLY SUCKS. IF YOUR FAMILY DOESN`T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT YOU ...
Posted by MORRISON; updated 10/27/03

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey everyone i`m haveing my quinceanera in 6 months i`m actually turning 16 though so its going to be a mix of my quinceanera and sweet 16 if anyone has pictures of there quinceanera or sweet 16 they could show me i would love to see them i need ideas for my party i`m ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/27/03

Quinceanera Ideas     (2 replies)

Hey girls, My quince is on January 24 and I really need some Ideas of how to decorate my party place, and what kind of chambelan suits mine should wear! I was tinking of Pachucos but then in every quince they have them and my parents say its not deacent."No fence to ...
Posted by Paola; updated 10/27/03

THIS DRESS OR THIS DRESS(HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!)     (8 replies)

WHICH ON DO YALL THINK IS BETTER GO TO THESE SITES PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE AND IF YALL DONT THINK THOSE ARE PRETTY ENOUGH BUT IN A NICE WAY PLEASE LEAVE ME A SITE WHERE I CAN GO AND LOOK AT VERY PRETTY DRESS
Posted by Roxanne C; updated 10/25/03

Gift     (1 reply)

Hi i am stuck on what to give my friend on her quinceanera. What did you receive on your quinceanera? What did you want to get?
Posted by Ernest; updated 10/25/03

Dress    

Hi, I`m having my quicerra next year and need a dress. I dotn want my parents spending a lot of money onit though because they are already spending a lot on the salon. If you know anywhere where they have beautiful dresses and is not to excpensive.please contact me on ...
Posted by becca; updated 10/25/03

I NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER 4 Quinceañera    

I`M LOOKING FOR CHOREOGRAPHER 4 Quinceañera IN MIAMI FLORIDA FOR 12/11/04 REY
Posted by REY; updated 10/26/03

I'm Back!!! My Quince Last Saturday Rocked!!!    

Oh my gosh, Last night/ saturday the 26th of July, 2003 waz the best freakin day of my life, there is nothing that can top it in the future or from the past, now i don`t wanna get married because i think my wedding will be in competition with my Quinceanera... I got ...
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 10/26/03

Quinceanera Music    

Ya`ll need to help me wit diz one. I can`t find a site where it lets me download quinceanera music for free!!!!! someone out there help me or sumfin.
Posted by maria; updated 10/26/03

HELP!!!!!!     (3 replies)

HELP!! I`m going to plan my little sister`s quinceanera and I need some help to find a choreographer for her Vals. Is there a site or somthing that can maybe help me by displaying different types of Vals? Like the instructions to dance to a Vals, so I can maybe combine ...
Posted by Paulina; updated 10/26/03

Madly    

I need ur help! my bestfriend have met a new friend,her name is karen. My bestfriend always with her new friend.we dont have much time 2 be with each other.we dont have a time 2 talk each other. What will i do? so dat we were getting close again,if she will always with ...
Posted by belle; updated 10/26/03

Quinceanera Theme    

My daughter is having her quinceanera in May 2004. She wants a Carnival/Mardi Gras Theme. Does any one have any ideas on the this theme. Thanks
Posted by Mary; updated 10/22/03

Quincianera    

If any1 has had their 15 anos already and u ahve pix cause im having mine and i need to know wut to do. So thanx if ur gonna send them
Posted by nena; updated 10/22/03

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (20 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 10/22/03

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (1 reply)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 10/22/03

Help! Please!    

I need help in planning my quinceañero which will take place on May 29, 2004. For example at the ceremony and reception what comes first, decorating ideas, vals almost everything since my mom and I never had attended a sweet 15 before we are new at this please help us ...
Posted by Natasha Vazquez; updated 10/23/03

Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 10/23/03

Please Help Me !!!!!!!!    

I need dresses for the damas & a hall in L.A I need more guys to be in my quincenera. Plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also need a Dance.
Posted by Bianca; updated 10/23/03

Hairstyles    

Im goin 2 this huge party and i have no idea wat 2 do with my hair any suggestions?
Posted by chanise; updated 10/23/03

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (2 replies)

Wow    

Man gurl u r 1 lucky gurl that would be my dream 2 have them play at my party man well i say w/ kumbia kings who the heel needs a d.j. Lol have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by marisa; updated 10/24/03