Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I really don`t know anything about your 15th party so like what do you do I know you dance and all but what do you dance and where do you get all the decoration things you need please reply as quick as possible I really need help. Thanks!
Posted by yessy; updated 07/10/03

Yessy
Before i tell ya what ya do and need, you really need to get used to using yahoo search and type in these few things because you allways get good websites... And make sure to go to the bottom of the search results page, and click on as many pages as you can because of a short daily time period you become an expert on quinceaneras and everything else that goes in betwwen thats why some of the girls here know so much stuff if they didn`t already learn from family!

Search these:
Quinceanera
My own quinceanera photo`s (thats to see other girls photos)
Quinceanera GOWNS!!!!!!! (GOWNS it what help you find the dress)
Quiceanera party ( will always pop up with invataions and other junk like that!)

Here`s the list of stuff u need u`ve probly alreafy herd this stuff before and more than likely i`m gonna forget stuff her so here i go!

Dress
Tiara
Flower hairpiece
Boquet
Hall or salon
Favors
Invatation
Food
Drinks
Ring
Neclace
Doll
Pillow
Cake
And sooooooooooooo much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Padrinos are very help ful

You can chose to have :

Damas and chambelans
Damas or chambelans
(i only have chambelans)

Any number of each doesn`t really matter
Except alot of people do it the traditional way of
14 and 14 then your the 15th couple
Or
7 & 7then you ang your couple together equal 15

You can dance the waltz
And do a surprise dance where you start out with the waltz then the music changes and you do some cool dance

You need the father daughter dance

And the dance with your padrinoes

Make sure you pick your damas and cham`s wisely
Because they have to be really freaken deddicated and get there to dance on time all the time and have to be able to pay for there out fit...

If there any teenagers you know that are going to be at the party, and there family is gonnna be there to... Trust me you should seriously consider asking them also wheter you know eacher really well or not... Because they`re parents will make sure that there kids can get there and do the practising on time and they want to do what ever they can to help out with your party... It`s just so much easy on your self... And your parents to plan because there parents are only a phone call away... When your friends parents don`t always understand... They don`t understand what a quince is a lot of the time... And remeber they might not understand why they should have to were a tux or dress that cost $$$$ to a b-day part!!!

It just helps so much... All my chambelans are close with my family in some way so it`s so much easy... But this brings me to my next piont the problem with them is that they`ve 2 guys just went on vacation together,,, my partys in exactly 2 weeks, so when they get back i`ll have exactly 6 days to do the dancing and everything finished and perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you get them fitted for tuxedo`s and dresses it`ll hold them accountable !!!!!

Love ya!
Posted by *helper*; updated 07/11/03

Hi well i need to know what do i need for mi quinceanera iwe dont have avything ang its just acouple of months away its on jan 17 2004 and i think we need help could you please help us?
Posted by priscilla; updated 07/20/03

Yes i can help, my name is Joanna, and ask me any questions i`lll answer i`m here daily.
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/20/03

If you`re having a quinceanera you need to make sure you have the following items:
Dress
Tiara
Flower hairpiece
Bouquet
Hall or salon
Favors
Inviations
Food
Drinks
Ring
Necklace
Doll