Quince Dress And Tiara     (1 reply)

I have a beautiful dress that would be great for Quinceanera. It has a puffy tulle(net type) skirt that can be regular puffy or supper puffy with a crinoline. The top of dress is full of rhinestones pearls and crocheted lace. It is very Fairy Princess looking. Made to ...
Posted by Sandy; updated 11/10/03

My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

My quinceanera is in a year. I have no idea what song to dance with my dad. I already have "Tiempo de Vals", but i need one more also. I also need help on how to decorate the hotel and my invitations!!!!! Please somebody help me.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 11/10/03

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I am looking for ideas for center pieces. I am looking for balloon decorations. I live in Dallas, so if anyone can give me information on places I can go to. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Flores; updated 11/08/03

QuinceaƱera.......at Home?     (1 reply)

My parent don`t want to rent a hall for my fiftenn, they want it at home. But I dont know how its gonna turn out... Is it a good idea? Help!!!!! I have to make up my mind quick.
Posted by Connie; updated 11/08/03

Mis Quince    

Hey Im turning 15 on 6-5-05 and my mom and i have started planing for it. I want Jessie Morales or Rogelio Martiez to sing. I don`t know who to chose or how to contact them. If any1 does PLEASE e-mail me at Latnangelgrl@aol.com
Posted by Karel; updated 11/09/03

Quinceneara Themes     (1 reply)

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now. Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 11/09/03

***NEED HELP WITH MY QUINCE***    

HEY I NEED HELP WITH MY PARTY IDEAS I`M CELEBRATING MY QUINCE ON JULY IN TEXAS AND I TOTALY NEED HELP WITH ALL THE PLANNING IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME SOME IDEAS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANXS
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 11/05/03

NEED QUINCEANERA IDEAS    

I would like some ideas on how to do my quince on Nov. 13, 2004 Like what kind of dresses , and what kind of dresses my damas should wear, etc. I live on the Eastern Shore of Virginia
Posted by Avigail Cruz; updated 11/05/03

Quinceneara     (4 replies)

I need some ideas on some dresses for my damas(maids of honor). I am having it with my best friend, our dresses are going to be baby blue whats a good color for their dresses? and im also looking for something cheep,but pritty.
Posted by jessica; updated 11/05/03

I Want My Quinceanera To Be The Bomb!     (1 reply)

I want my quinceanera to be the bomb because I really want to remember it and yes ( i admit it) I want to show-off. Some ppl are saying that we dont remember that a quinceanera is about becoming a woman and that All we want is to have a party. WRONG. We do remember ...
Posted by maribel; updated 11/06/03

Quinceanera Dance For My Daddy     (8 replies)

Hey Guys My Quinceanera Is On April 17 And I Wanted To Know A Good Song I Could Dance With MY Dad With! please help me Find One I Want A Good One Cuase My Dad is Everything To Me! So If U can please Help me!!!!
Posted by Kat; updated 11/06/03

Ugly Dreeses     (8 replies)

I think you`re dresses are the bomb(hahahahahahahaha)not.they proboly are left overs from thne 70`s ...YOU MUST JUST GO TO THE AWN SHOP CAUSED THEY ARE LIKE SO BAD AND MADE BY BAD DESINERS.
Posted by diana; updated 11/06/03

Music     (5 replies)

Hi...my quinceanera is going to be in september of 2004 and i was thinking about right before the dinner at the reception to sing a song and dedicate it to ALL of my sponsers...is that tacky?? if not i still have one problem...i dont know what i should sing i was ...
Posted by julie; updated 11/07/03

I NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!!!    

I NEED HELP TO PLAN MY 15TH BIRTHDAY. IT IS GOING TO ME IN 2 YEARS,BUT I NEED HELP TO PLAN IT. I THINK THAT MY MOM WANTS TO PLAN MY BIRTHDAY,BUT I DON`T WANT HER TO PLAN IT. SO, IF U COULD GIVE IDEAS FOR FOR EACH PART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ...
Posted by TIGGER; updated 11/07/03

HELP SALSA SONGS??     (1 reply)

Hi i am begening to plan my 15 but im stuck .. I want to have the theme of "salsa" but i cant find any songs to dance with my court, dad, or godfather. Any ideas? Thanx!!
Posted by Mary; updated 11/03/03

Hi i am begening to plan my 15 but im stuck .. I want to have the theme of "salsa" but i cant find any songs to dance with my court, dad, or godfather. Any ideas? Thanx!!

Sweet Sixteen    

I need a choreographer for my sweet 16 i need a choreographer located in Queens or Brooklyn New York I REALLY need help because i cant fIND ANYONE( i am puerto rican) Thank You SOOO much: )
Posted by Marie; updated 11/03/03

Hi    

Please.. Email me the names of good SALSA songs. I really like faster songs.I just started my salsa lessnons and I`m really excited. My favorite bands are Africando, Grupo Gale, DLG, La Sonora Carruseles etc, but anything new`ll be great. Tnanx in advance. You can ...
Posted by Psy; updated 11/03/03

Quinceanera    

Hey thanx for the help I got my dress already if anyone needs help looking for a dress you can e-mail me or if you need help on some other stuff.
Posted by Rose; updated 11/03/03

Pictures    

Hi my name is Natasha but my friends call me nati. N-e-ways i am having my quinceanero on May 29,2003 and i would apreciate it if someone could send me some pics so i could get and idea of how the quinceanero is supposed to be. Don`t worry i really don`t want to copy ...
Posted by Natasha; updated 11/04/03

Food    

If any one has idea`s for the food that i should give for a cinderella theme quinceanero and also for entremeses please e-mail me as soon as you can thanks. Much love, Nati
Posted by Natasha; updated 11/04/03

HELP SALSA SONGS??     (2 replies)

Posted by Mary; updated 11/04/03

Quincenera    

Hey waz ^ all the girls out there I really wanted to now how is it when you have to make plans for your 15`s is it hard to save money and I really need a checklist. Also how much girls you need to walk and I need to now every information cuz next year *~YeAh*~ I am ...
Posted by MARIA; updated 11/04/03

I Need Help W/ Quinceanera Report!!!    

I`m doing a report on the quinceanera. I have found quite a bit of information, but I have to have a visual aid with my report. I`m not quite sure what to do. If anyone has any ideas please email me I would really appreciate it!!
Posted by Kristen; updated 11/05/03