Sweet 16/ Quince

Ok hi im noelani aka nani well i can see many headz is having prob. W/ this so ima help out alil as much as i can! well my sweet 16 is in oct. No-1 i mean NO-1 except for my family knoe the details about my party b/c u knoe females be hatin and wana do everything like a lady! so any ways my colors are baby yellow and white. My guys are white w/ the cae and hat my gurls yellow. Im having 8 couples. My court introduction song is balada para adelina by richard clayderman , my father/daugther dance is de nina a mujer by julio iglesias i still dont knoe my vals but i got a few theres fur elise by beethoven, so this is love by cinderella, vals facinacion by jane morgan or winter waltz by cirque du soleil. And i have another song there that they gon do called te regalo la luna by servando y florentino and then im still missing my merengue. Wut else????? oh yeh honestly this is my opinion and i want to say to all these lil gurls that are saying that u NEED padrinos to buy u EVERYTHING ur so full of shyt! b/c this is ur party and u should be paying for it i cant believe that u`d actually ask sum1 to pay for the salon, cake, dress, etc. My aunt offered and i said no b/c i think thats like aprovechadose! if u dont knoe wut that means it means taking advantage! but for all u real lady who aint askin for all that shyt i tip my hat to u! well i hope i helped in anyway oh and all myguys are all older like from 18-24. Im no having any lil gits dancing my shyt so thats another advice id give u try to find older guys who u knoe will ance and will take it seriousl b/c i went to 15 and that shyt was horrible b/c every1 messed up playing around and / sum uglu looking faces! oh and like my grandma said pic preetty girls b/c if u pick sum1 ugly they gon mess up all ya pics! well thats enough i prolly sound likea bitch but its all tru and my opinion if you got any questions id be happy to answer im me at nani83505 or email at gansta_nani@yahoo.com.
I also have websites for favors and dresses if u want to so im out one!
Posted by nani; updated 01/27/03

Does anyone knoe any good merngue songs?
Posted by jenny; updated 01/30/03

TRADITION!!! my ass lil gurl please! thats called being greedy and cheap! if u gotta get every1 to bu u UR shyt for UR party thats called being chep as fuck! and i dont care much bout wut u think or wut they don tol you thats being a cheap ass lil gurl if u askin every1 to pay for ur shyt
Posted by nani; updated 01/30/03

Nani u did sound like a real bitch.. But i don`t hate ya, for say`n what u said about padrinos!

Nani my family is poor... And we support one another in any way we can... I`m not gonna lie and say we didn`t ask for some people to help, but over all everyone offered because, (and still we don`t understand why they offer or always say yes to help) They say were family and we love you, and we want yyou to have the best party u can possibly have and it`s no prob , u don`t owe us anything,,, family watches out for eachother and has got eachothers back... In my sittuation padrinos is the only way i`d get to have a quinceanera... And god dammit i`m tired of always feeling poor, and ya know what else, my family always being taken advantages of,,, we don`t take advantage of eachother, so please in the future please specify who your talking to... And if your a little rich girl you sure as hell don`t need padrinoes to purchase stuff unless they offer, so nani i understand if thats what u were talking about....

Another thing ... Sometimes (nani) actually always
THE Quinceanera is being pinpointed out as the one who`s taking everything over board... Tooo expensive,, being spoiled,, blah blah blah, Thats not the case it could be but,,, there`s more people planning the party than just the quinceanera... And i`m just going with the flow on my party because that way no one can turn around and bark at me when they go broke agian from this party... So the quinceanera shouldn`t be the one too blame for all the extravagence and expensenses like i`ve heard!
Posted by UPset@NOW!; updated 07/09/03

I have to agree wit UPSET@NOW because shes right. I am not poor. But i am not rich. If i really wanted my parents to pay for it all, they would and could be able to. But thats not the case at all. Its about reatives WANTING to help not us begging them to help. If ur still the selfish bitch that u seem to be after u read these replys to your rude message, then just look at it this way: your relatives r going to give u presents any ways so just let their pitching in for ur quince be their present.
Posted by samantha; updated 07/09/03

Sorry to say this nani but that was kind of mean and the meaning of the quinceaneras is to get presents and that is your present like the ring and crown helloooo? ringin any bells here well ne wayz you aint supposed to use foul language didnt you read the rules at least use the $%^#@ signs please in a good way.
Posted by c-shortyprincezz; updated 07/09/03

I already had my quince and now i have to help out for my cusiens. She has 7 couples and padrinos and everything. But i feel like ses missing something but i cant figue it ourt. Oh and nani ya u do need padrions cuz what if youre family is poor? Mine wasent but my family whated to do everything for me but i helped out by raping spoons and forks and going back and forth with my aunt and i had a great time and i thank my uncle and aunts for helping me out
Posted by melissa; updated 11/24/03