Help In My Quinceanera Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need you guys to help me find my 15 dress.I need to find it because I want it to be very pretty and i have not found it please help. Thankx
Posted by Monica; updated 01/06/04

Dama Dresses    

Hey i need help... Fast. My 15neara is about 4 months away and i haven`t found any dama dresses that are pretty and not so costly. If n*e* one could plz tell me about any websites or stores that are located in brownsville, texas or around here i would really appreciate ...
Posted by ***LYN***; updated 01/06/04

Planning For Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hi, I am planning a quinceanera for my daughter. I don`t know where to start. Please help!
Posted by Catina; updated 01/06/04

Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.     (1 reply)

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions. Taz4tweety@aol.com
Posted by Rosie; updated 01/06/04

Help W/ My Quincenera     (4 replies)

HEY I AM HAVING A QUINCENERA NEXT YEAR AND I AM THE FIRST IN MY FAMILY TO HAVE ONE. AND LIKE WHAT ARE THE MAIN THINGS ON PLANNING A QUINCENERA? AND HOW MANY DAMAS AND CHAMBELANES SHOULD U HAVE? IF YOU CAN E-MAIL ME OR JUST POST A MESSAGE, MY E-MAIL IS Chicana2468@aol....
Posted by Gina; updated 01/06/04

Hello People    

Hi, my 15 is going to be about faeries, does someone have some ideas for faerie decorations and dresses for me and the damas that has to be with the theme. Thanks!! BYE
Posted by Jacky; updated 01/06/04

Vale Sopresa     (2 replies)

I need help with the vale sopresa cuz i don`t know what song i could dance to. Especially if i am only having damas and my chambelan de honor. I need lots of help and i would want them to be spanish songs plzzzz. Well you can e-mail me at la_sweetie@msn.com. Thanxz!!
Posted by Smiley; updated 01/04/04

Could I Go With .............................     (1 reply)

Could i go with the fairy theme,or babyblue stars theme, or a reagular theme. PLEASE HELP ME ! THANX
Posted by BABYBLUE FAIRY; updated 01/05/04

Spanish Dad Dance    

Hey Guys I need help on what song to dance with my dad my quince are in march 20 so hurry plz. Who sings mi nena va hacer mujer?
Posted by Christian; updated 01/05/04

DO U NEED HELP?     (9 replies)

IF U NEED HELP POST ME A MESSAGE ABOUT WUT U NEED HELP WIT & I CAN HELP U!!!!!!!! I`M HAVIN` ZOOTSUITS ALOT OF BALLOONS PRECIOUS MOMENTS ECT......
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 01/05/04

Jessie Morales     (1 reply)

If anybody knows how to get jessie morales to come and sing for my cuz 15ce please write back please help me i can`t find any numbers but if someone out there has any info write me back thanks
Posted by janette; updated 01/05/04

Sweet 16    

Hey im having my sweet 16 in feb of 2004 and i need alot of help with everything plz help me if anyone knows of any links for sweet 16 stuff or 15 let me know thanks cdburgos@yahoo.com
Posted by crystal; updated 01/05/04

!5ñero With Little $$     (1 reply)

I want a quineañero but my parents are really tight in money.They told me that we dont have the sufficient money to hold one very glamourously.I was planning to have it in PRico where all of my family (abuelos,titis,tios,primos,padrinos) are at because over here it ...
Posted by Ivi; updated 01/05/04

Quineanera In Mexico     (4 replies)

Hi! My quinceanera will be on july 23, 2005 in Mexico ( that`s why i`m planning it early ). So I need some help with a few things like how to make a video with the pictures of me since i was little. Also I am gonna have the Suprise dance and I`m woundering if anyone ...
Posted by Ana; updated 01/06/04

Hey Veronica    

Hey veronica ho r u telling to call u me or somebody else
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 01/03/04

PLZ HELP ME    

I WOULD LIKE 2 HAVE ADAN SANCHEZ BUT I GUESS HE`S 2 BUSY IN HIS CAREER!!! I`M SAD BCUZ I DON`T THINK I COULD GET HIM BUT IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW 2 CONTACT HIM PLZ HOLLA BCUZ I COULD PAY HIM GOOD MONEY 2 PLAY 4 MIS 15!!! BUT IF ANYBODY DON`T KNOW NUTHIN THEN CAN ANYBODY ...
Posted by ~Nenita~; updated 01/03/04

Help    

If anyone can give me any kind of info. On sweet 16`s i would really appreciate it . Thank you!!! Email me @ Jumanda88@aol.com
Posted by amanda; updated 01/03/04

NEED HELP IN MUSIC     (1 reply)

ANYBODY PLZ HELP ME FIND A BANDA OR ADAN OR JESSIE OR ANY SINGER!!!!!PLZ HELP ME SOY DE SINALOA Y NECESITO ALLUDA!!!! PROFAVOR!! A GOOD SINGER PLZ!!! I WOULD LIKE 2 HAVE ADAN BCUZ HE`S A GOOD SINGER AND HE IS A REMINDER OF HIS DAD!!! I LOVE ADAN AND MY WHOLE FAMILY ...
Posted by ~Nenita~; updated 01/03/04

Quinceneara Themes     (1 reply)

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now. Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 01/03/04

My XV Pictures     (2 replies)

If you want to see my quinceanera pics go to http://groups.msn.com/cutejenny If it doesn`t work email me at LatinaBabygrl06@yahoo.com so i can email them to u.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 01/03/04

ANYONE NEED HELP     (6 replies)

Hey everyone i love to help plan or find things for this kind of stuff and if you live in Houston its ever better but if not i will love to still help and i know alot of stuff around all places just email me or write in here but put ur email address so i can write you ...
Posted by Yalisse; updated 01/03/04

"Mixed" Vals...?     (4 replies)

I recently attended a quinceanera. For the dance between the damas and the chamberlains it started out with "Tiempo De Vals" and in the middle of it, the song went to a hip hop song...then back to "Tiempo De Vals"...it was really neat. The group seemed to have a lot of ...
Posted by Marisa; updated 01/03/04

The Church     (1 reply)

I have decided to not do the church part of a 15 because of certain things. Anyway, it is bad not too have it but, I`m still going to do the party part of it. I will also have the girls and guys there and dressed up and still get a dress. But, is it fair to still call ...
Posted by Sylvia; updated 01/03/04

Trouble With A Dama     (3 replies)

Well, my quinceanera is like a month and a half away and so far i thought i was doing pretty good and i thought that i wasn`t going to run into any problems. Well, i just had some problems w/my chbalan soi`m not sure he`s going to be my chabalan anymore and my cousin ...
Posted by becky; updated 01/04/04

If Yall Need Help Juss Ask~     (8 replies)

Hey guys im open to any questions as well as i have sum questions 2 lets help each other~nycbabi
Posted by nycbabi; updated 01/04/04