~~~~~~~~~~WHICH ONE ???~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY WUT UP TO ALL THE FUTURE OUINCEANERAS AND QUINCEANERAS!!!
WELL I HAVE A HOMGURL RIGHT AND WERE LIKE FUCKEN TIGHT.... IMA HAVE A 15NERA AND GET MY CAR WHEN I TURN 16. SHE HAS TO PICK BETWEEN A CAR OR A 15NERA THOUGH. I TELL HER SHE ONLY TURNS 15 ONCE AND SHE COULD GET A CAR NE OTHER TIME. WE NEED A CAR SO WE COULD GO CRUSIN THEOUGH YA KNOW! NE WAYS WELL IM AFFRAID IF SHE GOES 4 THE CAR YEAH IS GUNNA BE CRAZY AND SHIT BUT I DONT WANT ER TO REGRET IT L8ER....... SO TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK>>>>ASAP ALRATOS
Posted by VANESSA; updated 07/23/03

I think she should go with the quince, cuz like your right shes gonna get a car whenever, and whats waiting about another year or so, i think the quincenera would be more memorble then any old car..thats just my opinion tho, hope i helped....
Posted by Arianna; updated 07/23/03

Hey wat up well i think you guyz should have a quinceanera together that way maybe youll get both things and and you will all end up winning well thats one thing you should do or she could have a small party and her car so its all good
Well peace out latez smiley
Posted by smiley; updated 07/23/03

Anyone else ....
Posted by VANESSA; updated 07/23/03

Hey Gurl well that tell your homegurl that she only turns 15 once and that a car she can get when ever she wants and that even though a car does sound nice a 15anera is 10 times better aight well alratoz
Posted by Joana; updated 07/23/03

I think ur friend should have the 15s bc u only turn 15 once and it always turns out sooo beautiful and fun. Think bout it: if u have the traditional 15s itll e a huge party wit all of ur fam n friends having fun. Its hard work but at the end its worth it. U never kno maybe ull get a car soon after ur 15 n everything will be great. Do the 15 and u wont regret it!!! good luck!!!
Posted by michelle; updated 08/11/03

Hey well i had to chose from 5thousand dallors in cash or a car or a party i chosed a party because its once in a life time that you get to be 15 and your at a different stage in your life you are going from a little girl to a woman you know what i mean i think she should get what she wants but yeah i chosed a 15anera and its oin jan
Posted by priscilla; updated 08/11/03

Hey my name is Vanessa also cool!!!! Ya your friend should get a quincernera because a car you could get it whenever and a quincenera only once believe me she will regret it my cousin chose a car and now she wants a quincenera but too bad for her she is already 17 that too late well hope I helped Vanessa2nd!!!!!!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/19/03