Quinceanera Cake     (1 reply)

Hey dose anybody know where i can find a picture of a quinceanera cake.you know,like the ones with the teirs and the stairs leading to a smaller teir with the damas and chambelanes?i need to find one so this lady can make my cake
Posted by sarah; updated 01/15/04

QUINCE    

LOOKING FOR A CHOREOGRAPHER FOR MY DAUGHTERS 15 PARTY , IN AUGUST 2004. 15 COUPLES. I LIVE IN WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA ALSO A DJ WITH LATIN AND POP MUSIC
Posted by MONICA; updated 01/15/04

***Could*ya'll*help*me*out?***     (1 reply)

Hey wus happenin`? Yeah I just wanted to know if sumbody could tell me what a mesa is. Cuz sum gurl on this website told me that for my 15 I should just have a mesa. But I don`t know what that is. So ya`ll holla back, aight? Lataz.
Posted by Nayelie; updated 01/15/04

I Need Help    

Hey! I got questions likein a missa are you supposed to walk up like a bride? and also does anyone have some ideas on party favors or decorations for like a sort of water theme. My colors are blue and silver. Peace out, Ana
Posted by Ana; updated 01/15/04

QUINCEANERA SONG???     (1 reply)

QUINCEANERA BY THALIA OR TIMBERICHE. WHO SINGS IT . WHAT WOULD I LOOK IT UNDER? PLEASE GIVE ME TITLE AND BY WHO. THANKS
Posted by jessica; updated 01/15/04

Re: Quincenera     (18 replies)

I also need help in planning my Quincenera, I would like to know how far in advanced do we have to plan. Also if anyone has a checklist of the sort, and if you`d had experience what type of colors, themes, decorations, are good. My idea is to be unique although that ...
Posted by Ally; updated 01/15/04

Dress Colors     (6 replies)

Well is this a good color combination...........well i simply LOVE the color babyblue so my dress is a really light baby blue....my damas dresses are a really pretty royal blue and for the guys there tux is white with a royal blue shirt under....d0se this sound nice?? ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/13/04

Adan    

Can any of you gurls give my info on adan like u know a biography? scine so many of you are #1 fans????? PLz i need help so i can make a website of adan ( he is so hot. Love
Posted by nina; updated 01/14/04

When Do Start Planing     (2 replies)

Hey..Okay my birthday is in December..i`ll be 13..yes i know its early! but i dont know if its too Early to start planning or not but im not going to have it on my birthday it will be in august.....But if you could help i would really apriciate it
Posted by Araselie; updated 01/14/04

Quinceañeras Music N Entretainment    

I wanted to ask if u all know any guys that r like "professional dancers" cuz i want guys to dance with me like a koo dance, but i cant find em anywhere. If u all people from San Antonio, Tx or Tx know plz let me kno dat would help me alot cuz my xvera is coming up in ...
Posted by Mariana; updated 01/14/04

$$ Problems     (6 replies)

My parents dont have alot of money but r willing to give me a 15eñero. Please give me advice of cheap things I can do to still have fun on the very important day.
Posted by Ivi; updated 01/14/04

Merengue Song Title     (2 replies)

There is a song that has been playing on the radio by a guy, however I can`t figure out the name of the artist or the title of the song. There is a female who sings the chorus which says. "Enamorame." I know this isn`t much info, but can anyone help me? Thanx!!!!
Posted by mike; updated 01/14/04

Help     (3 replies)

Hey i need some help with mostly everything for my quinceanera which is going to be in June 26. Does anyone have any ideas of songs decorations or dresses anything that can help me i will be really thankful. If you do email me at lasadgirl_909@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone
Posted by yesenia; updated 01/14/04

Re: Jessie Morales    

Hay fans of Jessie Morales. I been trying to get ahold of him tanbien but it is hard. I dont think he charges that much of money to per hour. I mean he is all that but that is too much. If any of ya have came up with some halla at me too.
Posted by adriana; updated 01/15/04

QUE SIGNIFICA LA CELEBRACION DE QUINCEAÑERA?     (2 replies)

I NEED A QUINCEAÑERA POEM My dauther is going to be a 15 Yrs. I am planning a quinceañera for her. I need to have a letter explaining the meaning of a Quinceañera, What is it? How we start having this tradition? Who started? see My dauther`s father and all his family ...
Posted by Susan; updated 01/11/04

HELP ME!!,PLEASE!-15 OR NO 15 I CAN'T DECI     (3 replies)

HEY YA`LL WUZ UP. AIGHT WELL LOOK HERES MI PROBLEMA.I WANTED A 15NERA AT FIRST, BUT I DONT THINK IMA BE ABLE TO HAVE ONE CUZ OF MONEY.SO IM ASKING YA`LL ,POR FAVOR,GIVE ME SOME IDEAS OF WHAT I COULD HAVE INSTEAD CUZ I STILL WANT TO CELEBRATE,POR QUE SON MIS QUINCE. SO ...
Posted by Nayelie; updated 01/12/04

*TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!*..... PLEZ HELP!!!*     (2 replies)

HEY, I NEED HELP BIGTIME ,AIGHT WHO OUT THERE CAN TELL ME WHAT I COULD HAVE INSTEAD OF A 15NERA.I WAS GONNA HAVE ONE, BUT I THINK IT`S TO LATE TO START PLANING.MY B-DAY`S AUGUST 14.PLUS MONEY KINDA TIGHT. HELP ME PLEZ W/B!!!!!!!
Posted by Nayelie; updated 01/12/04

Need To Interview Someone About Quinceneras     (5 replies)

I am doing a class assighment and i chose my topic on quinceneras and i was wondering if you have anybody who be very kind to help me out with my interview questions. These are the following questions that need to be answered ; 1. How much money do parents spend on ...
Posted by cenovia; updated 01/12/04

Quince(sweet 15)     (5 replies)

My quincenera is on December 2001! I`m looking for music for the vals, tips on how to decorate, and ideas on what to recite as a poem!! So if you could really help me out e-mail me at sweet00@c4.com Please answer my problem! Thank You ! Laura
Posted by Laura; updated 01/12/04

Quinceanera? NEED MAJOR HELP!!!!     (1 reply)

A FRIEND WANTS TO HAVE HER DAUGHTER`S QUINCE.. IN FEBRUARY, 2004. BUT, SHE HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED W/ THE CHURCH, ONLY BAPTISED. WHAT CAN SHE DO?
Posted by Karl; updated 01/12/04

Quinceanera Planning     (1 reply)

My 15 is going to be in May 29, 2004 and i already reserved the salon and misa but i dont know where 2 start i know there is still a lot 2 do but i dont know where 2 start i need help! can someone tell me where and what i need to do?
Posted by Maria; updated 01/12/04

HELP ON TUX N DAMA DRESSES!! 15era N 3 Months     (1 reply)

Hey, I was wonderin if n/e one knows wher i can get dama dresses for $65 and lower and if n/e one knos wher i can get tux`s for $75 or lower with shoes n everthin (for tux) I live in Sacramento California. Thanks. Hit me up here or my e-mail is princezbaby7@yahoo.com ...
Posted by PuertoRicanFOSHO; updated 01/12/04

Quinceañera Dresses     (2 replies)

Im lookin for a quinceañera dress but im not sure where to look... Could you give me n e places 2 look but in chicago or in elgin?...Especially if they have baby blue dresses. Thanx evry 1!!!
Posted by Linda; updated 01/12/04

Sweet 16 Help!!!     (1 reply)

Hi my name is Krystal. And , my sweet 16 is in 5 months june 19 2004. And, I still don`t have any songs for the dancer of the sweet 16 to dance to.So if you could fine anything I would really appricate it.
Posted by krystal; updated 01/13/04

I NEED SOME MAJOR HELP !!     (1 reply)

What do i do for the "format"/program for the night of my quince. Who goes out with who. When is the father daughter dance?? i need ALOT of help!
Posted by Angel; updated 01/13/04