My Chambelan De Onor     (1 reply)

I don`t know who to have as my chambelan de onor.
Posted by Edith; updated 12/26/03

I Need Help     (8 replies)

I need help on a color for my Damas if i wear pink what should they ware????????????????
Posted by lisa; updated 12/26/03

Help    

I want my 15 to be the best but in my fam everyone drinks and get drunk and then they start fighting i dont want that to happend i want it to the best. What cant i do?
Posted by Edith; updated 12/25/03

Hall    

I live in LA an i dont know what hall to get. My mom wants me to get El Paromenicano but i never seen it . Does anyone know any nice halls in LA? by the way my 15 is in Jan 15 2005 but times goes fast
Posted by Edith; updated 12/25/03

Quinceanera Help    

Hi my name is Zulai and I`m 13, my quince is going to be in April 2005. My theme is going to be precious moments and my color is going to be light purple. What I need help with is finding places were they sale my themes quince items and ship them to Florida or a place ...
Posted by Zulai; updated 12/24/03

I NeEd HeLp     (2 replies)

HEY EVERYBODY I NEED HELP LOOKING 4 STUFF 4 MIS 15 BUT LIKE ALL DA STUFF!!! HOW EVER COULD HELP JUST HOLLA AT ME AND I WOULD APPRICATE IT!!!!! THANK U!!!! HOLLLA AT MEXICANA032004@YAHOO.COM !!!!PPLZ I NEED UR HELP PLZ
Posted by *LA NENITA*; updated 12/25/03

Sweet 16 Dresses     (1 reply)

My sweet 16 is coming up in April and I want the best dresses i can find for me and my damas. I mean they have to be really cute. Please help.
Posted by Stephanie; updated 12/22/03

My Sweet 16     (4 replies)

Hey everyone! Im planning my sweet 16 for december of next year and I really need some advice. All of my friend`s had their quince`s and I was in most of their courts and now it`s my big day and I`m turning sixteen but, it`s not usually customary in my culture to have ...
Posted by Courtney; updated 12/22/03

My Sweet Sixteen's Theme Is Precious Moments    

I have my sweet sixteen coming up in Feb. And I know it will be hard to find anything purple! Plus my theme is Precious Moments and I can`t find enough things. Please help!
Posted by Marie; updated 12/22/03

Help Me!    

Hey, i need help with my sweet 15. Its next year in November but im starting early. So anyone that can help me with ideas on how to set up my sweet 15 please send me an email with ideas. I will be more than glad to answer you back. I got an idea on how it goes but i ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 12/22/03

Las Vegas Find     (1 reply)

If there are any girls having their quinceanera in the Las Vegas, NV area and are looking for a photographer/videographer...I found it for you. Carlos y Olimpia Photography is by far the best photographers I`ve seen so far. They did my quinceanera and the photos came ...
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 12/22/03

Quinceanera Songs.........!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need help finding sum more merengue and cumbia songs..and i want the sound to have a reallygood beat...can u please help me...!!!!!???????
Posted by lauren; updated 12/22/03

Need Help!!!     (2 replies)

Hey every1 i need help planning my 15th my b-day aint til` Oct 12 but the party is on Oct 16th, i got the hall already. But i dont got any ideas all i know is that i want my dress babyblue and my chambelanes in Zootsuits and my dance 4 the waltz is Tiempo De Valz by ...
Posted by Gina; updated 12/22/03

WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA     (20 replies)

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ...
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 12/23/03

Please Help!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

I need some help finding a waltz song for one of the dances and I`m also looking for a pink dress. Maybe of the shoulder puffy. I love roses. If you know where you can find dresses PLEASE respond. I really need help. If its possible in houston but anywhere is fine. ...
Posted by Rebecca; updated 12/18/03

Sweet 15 (quinceanera)     (2 replies)

My niece is having her sweet 15 on 3/13/04. Does anyone know of a web site that sells the supplies to make your own favors (recuerdos)? Please let me know A.S.A.P Thanks
Posted by sandra; updated 12/19/03

Speech    

Well so far at my friends Quinceaneras. Like 2 of my friends have had a speech. It was really nice. They thank god and thier parents then the rest comes out of their heart. And also give thanks to all the sponsers and friends that assisted her Quinceanera.
Posted by Mayra; updated 12/19/03

My 15    

MAN MY 15 IS IN NOVEMBER 6,2004 AND I`M NOT SURE WHAT TO GET A HUMMER OR NAVIGATOR STRECH??? AND IM GETTING A BIG SALON TOO AND I`M GOING TO GET EL GRUPO KABILDO OR LA BANDA ROJA!!! AND I GOT 14 CHAMBELANES!!! OH MY GOD TO MUCH WORK!!!!!!!!
Posted by MAYRA; updated 12/19/03

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (20 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/19/03

I Need Help In Finding Stuff!    

Hey everyone well i need help in finding the tux`s for all the guy im having 7 guys and 7 girls and for the girl i already found there dress but for the guys i want white tux`s and i found some but the store is far away and i live in pico rivera so i need one close by ...
Posted by Valerie; updated 12/20/03

Hello, Need Help With 15 Themes    

Hello I was thinking to do my 15 of fairies but I dont know can someone help me with this please, or can someone give more theme ideas.Thanks
Posted by Jacky; updated 12/20/03

I NEED HELP IN QUINCEANERA    

HEY ANY BODY THAT DID THERE QUINCEANERA HAVE ANY PIC FOR ANY IDEAS? I REALLY NEED HELP I DON`T KNOW WHAT KIND OF LIMO OR WHAT BAND TO TAKE FOR MY PARTY I WANT SOMETHING CHEAP BUT THAT THEY KNOW HOE TO PLAY GOOD PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANKS
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 12/20/03

*SURPRISE DANCE*     (6 replies)

FOR MAH SURPRISE DANCE PEEPZ ARE TELLING ME TO USE DA SONG AM TO PM BY CHRISTINA MILLIAN YEAH ITS OLD SO I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD. WHAT KIND OF SONG SHOULD I USE I DONT WANT A PLAYED OUT SONG BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE A GHETTO SONG THAT NOBODY LISTENS TO.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/21/03

LOWRIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!     (3 replies)

Well my Quinceanera is coming up in June 2004 but instead of a limousine i wanted to use lowriders but see my problem is that i dunno how that works i dunno if their is a place were you can rent them or what? Please HELP!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jazmin; updated 12/21/03

Sweet Sixteen    

Hey, I really need help because my sweet sixteen is on March 27 2004 and I still haven`t found a dress for me. Do you know any stores that sell sweet sixteen dresses? And a tuxedo place that your allowed to rent only? Any good prices?
Posted by Alexa; updated 12/21/03