HELP IN COLORS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hey i need help on how to deside with somethin ok well i want 7 of my damas wearin one color and the other 7 wearin another color how would that look my colors might be either pink and hot pink or midnight blue and baby blue or baby yellow and gold im not sure im so ...
Posted by La Tiny; updated 01/23/04

WHAT SONG IS THIS?    

I NEED HELP. DO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHICH SONG IS THIS SONG THAT IS ONLY PIANO? hE`S SOME FAMOUS PIANIST BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS. IT`S MOSTLY PLAYED IN ALL QUINCEANERAS.
Posted by Ana Daisy; updated 01/23/04

Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand     (20 replies)

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 01/23/04

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!    

ANY ONE HELP I NEED EVERY THING BUT MY DRESS ANY GOOD STORES IN SAN ANTONIO
Posted by lilgirl; updated 01/23/04

Themes     (3 replies)

Okay, my quince isnt till october of 2004, but im already looking so i dont get to stressed otu next year..i am trying to find a theme..lots of girls do cinderela & pres=cious moments, but i want a more original one..i was thinking hello kitty angel..does anyone have ...
Posted by ~*~Lily~*~; updated 01/23/04

NEED HELP ON EVERYTHING PLEASE HELP!     (4 replies)

HI, need lots of help i live in Temecula no idea what im doing. I am the first girl in family to have a quinceanera so i need some help on starting it off THANKS
Posted by *TEANA*; updated 01/23/04

Music!!!     (1 reply)

Hi people i really need a lot of help I need a good Cumbia song and Oldies for my valce! does anybody know any good songs?? plz gurls help me! write to me at cheergrl04@yahoo.com thanx gurls!!!
Posted by lilshorty!; updated 01/22/04

Getting Started     (3 replies)

My 15 is in 5 months and i dont have nothing ready but my mom has been telling me to have one but i dont feel like it and all of my family wants me to have it and i feel bad telling them that im not going to have a party so what can i do and why please right back.
Posted by babygirl; updated 01/23/04

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND A PALCE TO HAVE MY QUINCE LIKE A BALL ROOM.I LIVE IN PALM BEACH GARDENS FLORIDA IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO. EMAIL ME LILMDG3@YAHOO.COM.THANK YOU
Posted by MIRANDA; updated 01/23/04

First Timer     (1 reply)

Hi, I`am a first timer at this my little girl will be 13 next month and I heard that you should start preping for the sweet 15 2 years ahead of time so what I need to know is where do I start please do help thanx
Posted by mari; updated 01/23/04

Quinceanera Outline     (3 replies)

Hey anybody i need a outline for what we do at the hall once we get there. I mean i know what to do, but in what order?
Posted by christina; updated 01/23/04

I NEED TO GET EVERYTHING FOR MY Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I dont have anything for my 15ear. I mean its in June 26 05 but hey its better to start early than late. Plus im going to be busy with my friends 15era and my communion and im going to mexico. What should i do. I need to get advice fast. How should i decorate el salon
Posted by Maria; updated 01/23/04

Help    

DO ANY OF YOU PPL KNOW WHERE TO FIND DRESSES IN CALI THE HARBOR AREA
Posted by anita; updated 01/23/04

HELP Again    

I LIVE IN HARBOR CITY CALIFORNIA AND I NEED TO FIND A DRESS EVAN FOR MY DAMAS AND STUFF GOT ANY SUGESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT NINA143HOTTIE@HOMAIL.COM THANX HOPE TP HEAR 4 YOU!!!!
Posted by anita; updated 01/23/04

Quince     (4 replies)

I really need hel picking colors I have no idea of what color iam gonna have for my quince.Any ideas?
Posted by cindy; updated 01/20/04

Music     (1 reply)

Hi...my quinceanera is going to be in september of 2004 and i was thinking about right before the dinner at the reception to sing a song and dedicate it to ALL of my sponsers...is that tacky?? if not i still have one problem...i dont know what i should sing i was ...
Posted by julie; updated 01/21/04

My Quince Is Coming!!     (4 replies)

My quince is coming in 2005. My mom likes to plan things early and I think it`s good. I still don`t have an Idea for my dress. I have been looking at dresses but I dunno. Okis bye
Posted by ~*cludi*~; updated 01/21/04

Help Gurls    

Man i need help with my sis i`m having a party mis quince she`s already 15 and she didn`t want to have one and now that my 15 is gonna be in sept,2005 she is been telling the ppl i have as my chambelanes not to be in it cuz she wants to be a dama but i don`t want any ...
Posted by ana; updated 01/21/04

Quincenera     (2 replies)

Hello, I am hoping some one can help me. I am planning a quincenera for my daughter and I am in search of a list of items and material things that we need. I have no clue as to what it takes to plan this type of celebration. Thank you
Posted by Talie; updated 01/22/04

Pretty Please Help     (1 reply)

I`m helping my friend on her valz she`s doing "Tiempo de Vals" and A.M. To P.M. By Cristina Milian we need help on making the dance for A.M. To P.M. And we don`t know where to start. If you know of any dance videos or any kind of videos that would help we would really ...
Posted by -Y; updated 01/22/04

Surprise(help Fast)     (2 replies)

Hey I have a question okay im dancing to dj laz esa morena but i want the grls to change so i was thinking should we do the salida song right after the vals and then go change and comeback and dance the surprise song or how is that done please help i need the help big ...
Posted by Christi; updated 01/22/04

My XV Pictures     (3 replies)

If you want to see my quinceanera pics go to http://groups.msn.com/cutejenny If it doesn`t work email me at LatinaBabygrl06@yahoo.com so i can email them to u.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 01/22/04

Dama Dresses     (2 replies)

I can`t seem to find any dama dresses for my girl, adni have about four months to chose. It wiould be a big help if you could point me in the right direction.
Posted by Dayana; updated 01/22/04

QUINCEANERAS INVITATIONS    

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUINCEANERA I NEED TO DO INVITATIONS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF INVITATIONS TO WRITE ON AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THNGS TO PUT ON IF YOU CAN HELP PLAESE EMAIL ME AT SHYGIRL187SC@YAHOO.COM CAN U HURRY BEACSUE MY 15 IS IN 2 MONTHS THNKS FOR HELPING ME
Posted by MAYRA; updated 01/22/04

I Need Help    

Hey everybody, Well i`m having my 15 this year and everyone is telling me START PLANNING! so i am and everything is fine but i have some questions(my 15 are going to be in Queretaro, Mexico near the capital, but i am doing most of my planning and things like my dress ...
Posted by maria; updated 01/22/04