My XV Pictures

If you want to see my quinceanera pics go to http://groups.msn.com/cutejenny
If it doesn`t work email me at LatinaBabygrl06@yahoo.com so i can email them to u.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 11/09/03

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 11/09/03

Thank you very much.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 11/10/03

If anybody does see them and has any questions at all...come post them here or email me. Or even post if they`re something u totally hated.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 11/11/03

U looked real nice... Hey where do u live?????
Posted by Mel; updated 11/11/03

Thank you. I live in Sin City!! LoL...just kidding...but i do live in Las Vegas, NV.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 11/11/03

You look pretty in ur 15nera pictures----- It looks that you had a l;ot of fun---
Posted by Melis; updated 11/12/03

HEY...U LOOKED BEAUTIFUL!!! DAMN- NOW I CANT WAIT TILL MY 15`S COME!-LOL-
Posted by GIOVANA; updated 11/12/03

Thank you and yes I did have lots of fun. Your quinceanera is a once of a lifetime thing that u wil treasure forever. If there are any mistakes just brush them off and enjoy the rest of your day. Nunca vas a quedar bien con la gente entonces...do everything how YOU want it....not what u think will please everyone else. So enjoy them the most you can.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 11/12/03

Nobody else wants to comment?!!? Come on tell me what you think. Good or bad.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 11/20/03

YOUR PICTURES SUCK MINE WERE WAY BETTER NOTHING COMPARED TO YOURS YOU LOOK GHETTO.
Posted by PRECIOUS; updated 11/22/03

Thats hella messed y r u tryin to hate if ur pics are better then lets see them dont say anything if u dont have proof to back it up!!!! So come on if ur pics are better than Jennifer`s then lets see them and we will be the ones judge...
Posted by Mel; updated 11/23/03

You know what Mel...just leave it at that. I`m not going to believe her pictures were better than mine until I see hers. Plus, I asked on everybody`s opinion and if that was hers she`s entitled to it. Besides the fact(if u can`t tell)my pictures are pictures of the pictures. I don`t have a scanner so I couldn`t post the original ones. But like you said Mel...until I see hers, my pictures dont suck. Or maybe hers came out so bad she`s jealous. Whatever....don`t hate.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 11/23/03

Thats exactly what i was saying. Y the hell are u gonna come and all of a sudden say that Jennifer`s pics suck if urs are the ones that probably suck. Dont be hating. And dont be jealous!!!!!! If u wanna prove urself right then go ahead show us ur pics. AND TO THE REST OF U: dont be surprised if she comes out with an excuse and say she cant post them because she doenst have a scanner. Well whatever anyways im out for now.
Posted by Mel; updated 11/23/03

You seem really happy with your whole experience and that`s the best part! I hope you had a lot of fun!
Posted by Marisa; updated 11/28/03

I had loads of fun that day. Something I`ll remember forever.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 12/04/03

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES
Posted by ROSALYN SGV; updated 12/05/03

Just copy and paste the address into your link bar or email me so I can send you an invitation to see it.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 12/05/03

THANKS MIJA TOO MANY IDEAS IS NEVER ENOUGH
ROZ
Posted by ROSALYN SGV; updated 12/05/03

You`re welcome...and I promise that once I get a scanner(listening Santa?), I`ll post the original ones so you can see everything clearly and see the other pics. Like the ones of my cake, valz, bed setup, table setup, etc.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 12/06/03

Yah i thought u looked very pretty. They wer cute pics.
Posted by jackie; updated 01/01/04