QUINCE`S SURPRISE DANCE SONGS

Hey, my quinceanera is next month and I was wondering what song I could get for my surprise dance....I want something to make people go wild but also something that will not make you look like you over freaked dance....thanks
Posted by Cylene; updated 09/02/02

Please help me look for songs for the suprise dance
Posted by Maria; updated 09/27/03

U can dance to "No tengo dinero" kumbia kings and juan gabriel sing that song
Posted by silvia; updated 09/28/03

Hey my quince is on sep/11/04 my (mom b-day). Well my mom and my tias want me to have a baile sorpresa but i dont really wan to because i`am a little bit shy yo dance infront of a lot of people. Well n-e ways so my quince is going to be in rosarito in t.j well n-e ways i`am invited alot of my homegurls and homeboys to me 15 but about the baile i want it to br lie in inglish bev=cause i know how to dance does kind of songs but my mom want me to dance like tehe song of caballo dorado de one of no rompas mas or somethin like dat but i dont know plz help plz email me at lababygirl2004@hotmail.com and sendme some songs for the blile sorpresa thanks!!!!!!!!
Posted by anais; updated 10/31/03

Hey was sup ? well wat u can do is play kumbias cuz kumbias does make people wonna go to tha dance floor and dance so play kumbias no tengo ninero by kumbia kings is good also insominia by kumbia kings or just check out tha websites
Posted by CADI; updated 12/22/03

GIRL..
U should dance to King Africa-El Carnavalito.. Have the court have those night-glow sticks and wave them through the air as theyr`e dancing and have them turn off the light. That is tight. I seen that at a quince i went to.. Also. Cumbia Sobre El Rio by Celso Pina
**ISSY**
Holla back if u need more advice
I`ll be glad to help!
Posted by Isabel; updated 12/31/03

Hey Cylene another good song of the Kumbia Kings is Mi Gente that is a bad song.
Posted by lorena; updated 01/01/04