Quincenera     (2 replies)

Hey im looking for a place where i can rent zoot suits for my chambalans and i havent been able to find them. Also im trying ti find a wond or septor. If u have any information that can help me please send it to me
Posted by Corrina; updated 01/31/04

Please Help    

Hi, next year I`m having my party but i`m having it in Mexico. I`m really having a hard time trying to find a dress in Mexico but I would like to look around here. Please if you could recomend any site that could help me out. E-mail it to me at Joelshunnybun91@aol.com. ...
Posted by Nicci G; updated 01/31/04

Dance.please Help!!     (4 replies)

Hey Im having two dances with my damas and my chabalans. One is a fast song"suevs mente" Elvis Crespo. And I want to do like a waltz dance but I dotn have a song to use. And I need to start the practices in like 2 weeks or maybe 1 and a half. Please if you have any ...
Posted by becca; updated 01/29/04

Please HELP!!!!!!    

Okay, I am having all sorts of problems with the planning of my "Quinceañera". I can`t find my entrance,waltz, or my "moderna" song.!. I also can`t think of any routines. I was wondering, what should I do if the guy that I asked to be my main chambellan is not the guy ...
Posted by Marisol; updated 01/29/04

QUESTION ABOUT THE MADRINAS?     (1 reply)

DO THE MADRINAS WEAR A SPECIAL COLOR OR COULD THEY WEAR WHAT EVER COLOR THEY WANT?
Posted by PATTY; updated 01/29/04

Need Quinceanera Speech PLEASE By 1/31/04     (1 reply)

Please help me I need a speech by 1/31/04 something simple PLEASE help . It`s for my friend.
Posted by Mayra; updated 01/30/04

Hey Gurls Is Ur Online Write Back To Me K     (5 replies)

I NEED TO FIND MY DRESS FOR MY 15 PLESE HELP ME DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANY WEB SITES I CAN GO TO LOOK AT SOME DRESSES THAT U THINK ARE NICE HURRY THNX BYE
Posted by ana; updated 01/28/04

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (2 replies)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 01/28/04

Surprise Dance!?????     (1 reply)

Hey whut up? well i need help lookin for a surprise dance! i want somethin like missy elliot or lumidee or sumthin like that. But i dont know where to get the moves from either, plz help me my 15 anos are in may 2004 and i need to start practicing! help! You can email ...
Posted by Monica; updated 01/28/04

Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony     (1 reply)

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me. Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 01/29/04

I Need Help With My Waltz!?!    

My quinceañera party is on June the 4th, and I am having alot of trouble finding my entrance and waltz song, I also am having trouble finding my "moderna" song, but it is not just that I am also having trouble coming up with a routine. If anybody can help me as soon as ...
Posted by Marisol; updated 01/29/04

QUINCEANERA DRESSES??????????!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hey does anybody now were i can find pretty 15 dresses in houston, tx. (i dont care if its a web address or store) Thanx!
Posted by *maria*; updated 01/29/04

I Need A Dance For A Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I am in charge of teaching a vals at a quinceanera, but the thing is that I don`t know any steps I can teach them. Their is going to be only 4 chambelanes and 14 damas, plus the quinceanera. So I don`t know how I can do the vals. Will you please help me.
Posted by Angela; updated 01/29/04

A Song For Each    

I need a song to dance with my dad and if it`s possible a song for my mom. Please help
Posted by Joanna Lopez; updated 01/29/04

Quinceanera Choreographer Needed Spring/Hou.     (1 reply)

I need a quinceanera choreographer near Spring, TX (north of Houston). My quinceanera is in early April.
Posted by Patricia; updated 01/28/04

Quinceñera Songzz     (3 replies)

Hello i wan to know if u guys know any song that i can dance with my damas and chambelanes? But in spanish.
Posted by Ana; updated 01/28/04

MY QUINEANERO IS IN 2 MONTHS HELP>>>>>     (1 reply)

MY SWEET FIFTEEN IS IN 2MONTHES AND I DONT HAVE AND MUSIC FOR MY FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE PLEASE HELP MY ANY INFO WILL HELP GOD BLESS YOU ALL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Juliany; updated 01/28/04

Food?????     (2 replies)

Hey i need helpwit the food. I dont know what to serve or whether to get waiters or just make a buffet but still what would you serve?
Posted by Monica; updated 01/28/04

Quinceanera    

Im having a quinceanera in the summer and i dont know where to get my dama dresses my dress is going to be white with lavender designs on it but i dont know what do get my damas. Its crazy. Can u guys give me some ideas of where to go or what to do
Posted by cristy; updated 01/28/04

Quiceanera     (2 replies)

Hey ya`ll, Well i`m currently 14 years old and i`m turning 15 years on June 21, and i`m planning on having a Fiesta de Quinceanera. I`d really appreciate it if anyone would give me any ideas and where to get beautiful princess-like dresses. Just e-mail me . Thanks!! ...
Posted by Johanna; updated 01/28/04

My Sweet 15    

I have looked in almost every place i could find looking for invitations to my sweet 15 but i cant find anything not even poems about turning 15 do any of you have anything for me to see i want my invitation to be simple and yet diffrent from everyone else i want a ...
Posted by frances; updated 01/28/04

Chambelanes     (4 replies)

Ma quincenera is in a month and sofar ALL i have are 2 chambelanes . Im really scared because i dont think we have enough time to learn and practice the vals . Before i had all tha chambelanes i was planning to have a tleast 6 chambelanes but dey all went down . In my ...
Posted by *LuCiTo*; updated 01/28/04

Music     (2 replies)

Hey everyone i really need some music and i need it quick my 15era is in 5 months i need alot of music to choose from to make a dance up and to have everyone dance to so plz hit me bacc as soon as possible plz
Posted by micaela; updated 01/28/04

WHAT DO U THINK     (1 reply)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT USEING THE SONG MI GENTE BY THE KUMBIA KINGS FOR MY SUPRISE DANCE
Posted by baby bashs; updated 01/28/04

Quinciañera Song     (1 reply)

Can someone tell me who sings "La Ultima Muñeca"
Posted by Elsa; updated 01/28/04