QUINCENERA

HEY THIS IS FOR CRYSSS1313 I WAS WONDERING IF U NEW WERE DO U CROWN THE GIRL AT THE CHURCH OR THE HALL?THANKS HOLLA BACK
Posted by JENNIFER; updated 08/08/03

You usually crown the girl at church after the Father or whatever blesses it but also if you just have like a flower band in your hair your mom crowns you after your dad changes your shoes.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/09/03

After your dad changes your shoes at the hall.
Sorry i forgot to add the at the hall part.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/09/03

Hey doesnt your mom change da shoes?
Posted by Shorty; updated 08/13/03

No you`re dad changes the shoes becuz he`s accepting that you`re becoming a woman by letting you wear heels. Unless the person who raised you was your mom then she`s the only one who should do that. But otherwise it`s your dad.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/13/03

Question can you get a madrina de crown to put on your crown in the hall???????????????????
Posted by Lore; updated 12/28/03

So hey if u have the very 1st tiara u wear. Do u put it on before or during church????? before right and then when the father blesses ur 15 tiara-crown then ur mom puts it on u at the church?? am i right or no?? so then when do i put my jewelry on. At the reception..cause the debuts ive been to only have receptions. No church or mas,, but since im having a mass im kinda confused! well please let me know!
Posted by Aiyana; updated 12/31/03