Don't Know What To Do?    

I`m my moms first daughter and this is her first time planning a QuinceaƱera and we have no idea what to do my quinceaƱera is october we have some idea what to do but we need help and if you could list some vendors in the northstate of california area by chico
Posted by Gina; updated 02/02/04

VALS!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!11     (2 replies)

HEY I GOT SOME PROBS. FINDIGN SONGS FOR MY ENTRADA,VALS,Y LA DE LA SORPRESA, I CAN`T THINK OF ANY ROUTINES EITHER SO IF SOME ONE COULD PLEASE HEP ME!!!!!!!!!! WRITE BACK ASAP;) THANKU.
Posted by la flaca; updated 02/02/04

Dresses     (1 reply)

I just wanted information about halls and dances in houston texas
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/02/04

Padrinos For What Specifically?     (1 reply)

Is there a list of things that a padrino gets? I am wanting padrinos but I don`t know what all I need to get them for. Do you ask for money? Or for them to get the item itself? What is a good way of going about doing this?
Posted by susie; updated 02/02/04

HeLp ME PleAse!!!!!!!    

Hey my quinceanera is gonna be in july and i need help. Could anyone help me on ideas on center pieces. My theme is water and my colors are Royal Blue and Silver. If any of you have someone cute that you think would maybe wanna be my chambelan. I live in the US and my ...
Posted by Ana; updated 02/02/04

Quinceanera Reception    

Well, my quinceanera is in a little less than a month and i just wanted to know if anyone knew the order of things at the reception. Like changing the shoes, baile sorpresa, etc. Cuz i know the dj is supposed to announce the stuff, i just dunno what order the ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/02/04

THE COLORS !!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP WITH THE COLORS .SHOULD I HAVE YELLOW OR LAVANDER DRESSES?AND BLACK DIXES FOR THE SHIRTS AND PANTS FOR THE TUXES?LET ME KNOW PLEASE!
Posted by mel; updated 02/01/04

Hi     (1 reply)

Hi i was wondering does it matter if you have a boy friend and your having a quincenera?
Posted by floria; updated 02/01/04

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I am looking for ideas for center pieces. I am looking for balloon decorations. I live in Dallas, so if anyone can give me information on places I can go to. Thanks.
Posted by Rosa Flores; updated 02/01/04

Confused - 15th Quinceanera     (5 replies)

My daughter will be turning 15 next year, primara mente dios. I have this situation I have paid 1/2 of the party, everything inclusive, and my daughter has been misbehaving. Her grades are very low, that it is not customary for her. She has always been an A-B student! ...
Posted by ginger; updated 02/01/04

Song For The March?     (1 reply)

Does any 1 have an idea for a song for the march? If you do please post it please, my quinceanera in is 3 weeks.
Posted by layra; updated 02/02/04

HELP!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need to know a website that can tell me what i need in a quinceanera and when to start planning everything i already have the hall and the church but i`m not sure what else i need please help me!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Tannia; updated 02/02/04

My 15    

Can someone help me find some stuff for my 15 about angels or something? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I need someone to help me find songs for my 15 and i need help!!!!!!!!!

Need BRAND NEW 2004 Cadillac Escalade    

I am having my wedding on Long Island, NY.I am looking for a brand new 18 passenger 2004 Cadillac Escalade to rent for my wedding
Posted by Janice; updated 02/01/04

Any Tips?     (1 reply)

Do ya`ll have any tips on making your quinceanera more special like a balloon drop or something, if u do please post back
Posted by layra; updated 01/31/04

Help..................    

What do i have to do in the church does anyone have any examples
Posted by Juliany; updated 01/31/04

Chambelanes    

Hey I`m wondering if any1 knows a good website that has different kinds of suits for chambelanes (like the soldier uniform,navy, etc...)?Email me @ calichik912007@yahoo.com Adios
Posted by cindy; updated 01/31/04

I NEED A SALON FOR MY QUINCEANERA PARTY    

I NEED A SALON SO I CAN MAKE MY QUINCEANERA PARTY PLEASE NOTIFY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE NOVEMBER PLEASE AND THANKS
Posted by ALEJANDRA; updated 01/31/04

Sweet Sixteen    

Can you help me find a song i can dance to with my(mom),(dad),and(step-dad).
Posted by mel; updated 01/31/04

A Song To Dance With My Mom     (1 reply)

I need a song to dance with my mom
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/31/04

Your HOTT!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

YOU LOOK SO DAMN GOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by veronica; updated 01/31/04

DAMAS Y CHAMBALANES     (2 replies)

DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD HAVE DAMAS AND CHAMBALANES FOR MY QUINCE??ITS GUNNA BE BIG TOO!!OR DO YOU THINK IT SHOULD JUST BE ME AND MY CHAMBALAN?????
Posted by SEXY BABY; updated 01/31/04

Quinceanera Dresses     (5 replies)

We would like to buy a quinceanera dress on line from a company called, Dresses By Lilia, The prices are really great but I was hoping someone could tell me about the company, and whether They liked the dresses.
Posted by Roberto ; updated 01/31/04

Damas Y Chambalanes    

So are you gunna have a big quince??or just a regular party
Posted by sexy baby; updated 02/01/04