I Need Help With My Damas!!

Hey gurls I need big advice from some of y`all if y`all can help. My quinceanera is February 21, 2004. Like less than 2 mths away. I have all my 14 damas but i got a problem the dresses need to be sent away already cuz how it does take time to make the dresses. So i got 3 of my cousins in it and they haven`t came to get measured yet and they need to already. They always tell me that they are gonna come and they haven`t. I don`t know what to do should I kick them out or what cuz I mean i don`t want my dresses to come out all messed up and this lady who`s making the dresses keeps buggin me about my cousin`s measurements. It`s hard for me cuz their some of my close cousins but they are messing up by not coming to get measured. If you have any advice please get back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by lorena; updated 12/31/03

Honey, what i think u need to do is just tell these girls straight up if they`re gonna be in ur 15th yes or no and to come up and be measured on a certain day and if they dont come, u will kick them out. Simple as that. Just warn them okay? Hope this help..
= ) **ISABEL**
Posted by Isabel; updated 12/31/03

Yeah girl I but i already warned them to many times and today i went to my cousins job and told her they aren`t in it she said not to get mad and thatshe was still gonna try but i told her that there wasn`t use in it cuz the dresses had already been sent out. Thanx for the advice!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by lorena; updated 01/01/04

You did the right thing because its for your 15th and the court of honor. Im sure they would have gotten pretty mad if your cuzin messed up the dance for them dont you think? Ne-ways hope ur 15th turns out great!
Love
Issy
Posted by Issy; updated 01/02/04