Quincenera

I am having a quincenera for my daughter the theme is cinderella. I have been looking for a chocolate mold in the shape of anything having to do with Cinderella. Does anyone know where I can find them? Any other ideas for centerpieces.
Thanx
Posted by Adriana; updated 04/20/01

I don't have any ideas for centerpieces, but I did find a mold for a chocolate castle lollypop (www.candylandcrafts.com) in the "Kids" section of their candy molds. They are very cute.

Hope this helps
Kathy
Posted by Kathy; updated 04/20/01

Looking for Cindarella theme chocolate molds.
Well look no further than Concepts Candy(www.conceptscandy.com). They make a princess chocolate mold. You can find it the "all occasion " section.

Good luck
Tiffany
Posted by Tiffany; updated 04/20/01

I found another one! Its a medium high heel shoe--or in your case a glass slipper. It is a two piece mold and also in the "all occasion" section of Concepts Candy (www.conceptscandy.com)

Happy shopping
Tiffany

Oops. The correct URL is: www.conceptsincandy.com
Sorry about that.:)

Tiffany

Hi! Boxparties.com offers a Princess Party that features Cinderella and other Disney Princesses. There are Cinderella centerpieces, Cinderella purse-shaped treat boxes, Cinderella wall decorations, Cinderella Stickers and Confetti, not to mention the Cinderella plates, cups and napkins. There are even tiaras and crowns available as favors.

Http://www.boxparties.com
Posted by Amy; updated 04/20/01

Hi Adriana,
I am a dealer for Cherubs-N-Chocolate and we have a special wrapper with the words Quincenera on the front. If you are interested in seeing it you can go to the companies web site and view it at cherubs-n-chocolate.com and you can email me back if it's something you are interested in using as handouts as a wonderful keepsake. Thanks-Carla at doyourselfafavor@hotmail.com
Posted by Carla; updated 04/25/01

Hi
My quince is in june and its taking me forever to figure wat i want my theme to be and im thinking something with stars but i dont know wat somehow i want stars.
Please help
Posted by Amanda; updated 01/28/03

HELLO I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN TO ALOT OF QUINCENERAS AND THE THEME OF CINDERALA IS KIND OF PASSED OUT NOW YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING NEW THAT PEOPLE HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE. SOMETHING THAT WILL LEAVE THE PEOPLE WITH THEIR EYES OPEN. MY POINT IS TRY SOMETHING NEW. MY 15 ARE IN MARCH 20,2004 ANY WAYS GOOD LUCK
Posted by CAROL; updated 02/02/03

Dear Amanda,
I read your message about wether or not to use stars for your theme. Stars are great you could have them imprinted on balloons, votive candles but I wouldn`t hang them any where that would make it look more like a prom. The cinderella theme ( which a quincenera is what it is usually based upon) is lots of fun to do. I am in the process of planning my daughter`s quincenera and we will be using butterflies as her theme. Your theme will be brought out in the dance, if your having one. We plan on using lots of lattice with greenery, tull and lights.These items will make any theme work for you. We would like to order real butterflies for the Marcha. I found butterfly lights in a catalog named Oriental Trade. They sale alot of party favors etc. Anyway good luck with your quincenera.
Posted by Melissa; updated 02/04/03

You can get like a mold for a big grand father clock because wg`hen the clock strikes 12:00..... U kno how her dress and everything disapears in the story i think that wouy`ld be a really cuted i dea
Posted by Natalie; updated 02/04/03

To the operators of the Party/POP website: We are candy mold manufacturers and we found no appropriate category for our merchandise. We have 2 candy molds that are specifically geared to the Quin-cenera as well as other Latino occasions. Please contact us regarding this matter. Thank you.
Posted by Richard; updated 02/22/03

Wonderful idea for your cake for cinderella theme, i just had a quincenera for my daughter.
Posted by JoAnn Ibarra; updated 12/02/03

HI MY NAME is Susi
Just 2 let evryone know I`m having the Cinderella theme and it`s actually not old It`s something nice that hardly anone has where I live
Imagine... A carriage ....napkinns witha carriage.. Dress exactly like cinderela.... See through slippers with baby blue... A carriage in the room
It`s a dream come true!
Posted by susi; updated 12/22/03

Use a small cinderella horse n carraige, or a glass slipper or castle. Mi friend had one just dec20 it ws cinderella 2. Have fun.
Posted by candice; updated 12/28/03

Thanks
Posted by susi; updated 01/02/04