Quinceanera Damas.........and Their Dates

Well, i have two questions. 1) should my ten yr old sister and my 10 yr old cousin be considered as my damas? i mean they`re gr8 dancers so they`ll come in handy during the baile butall my other damas are teenagers. I don`t really have a problem with it but wanted some outside help on that one. Also, of course my (older) damas will bring dates (because they don`t have chamalanes) anyways, u know how there`s a table for the coute de honor? well, should there dates be seated with them at my table or should they be in a seperate table? cuz they aren`t chamballanes so hey don`t exactly belong there but they are my damas dates. So, plz give me some advice!!!!!!!thanks so much!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxo
Posted by becky; updated 01/01/04

I don`t see nothing wrong in having you sisters as part of your court of honor. And like you said they`re great dancers! So, go for it! My lil sis was gonna be in my 15th and she was 13 at that time.. Well nooo.. I think that the damas date should be seated in a separate table. They are not in your court of honor so they have nothing to do sitting up there in the special table...At least that what I think... But I dont know...Ne-ways hope this help!
**ISSY**
Posted by Isabel; updated 01/02/04

Thanks it really did help! it`s good to have an outside opnion!
Posted by becky; updated 01/02/04