WHERE SHOULD I SIT?    

I rented this large room in a restaurant. There are two sides (with a dance floor in the middle). Now one side has a mural on the wall and ceiling and is lit by black light (it`s gorgeous) the only draw back is that the band is directly behind the tables and so are the ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/06/04

QUINCEANERA HELP!!!!!!!!    

K well, i know that im supposed to be crowned but y am i supposed to be?i mean like with changing of the shoes it symbolizes something and so does the ultima muneca. If anyone can help i`ll be really greatful

Help.......again!    

K well, i was readin some of these messages (from the past) and i didn`t know that the quinceanera girl (in that case ....me) has to write a speach. I mean i have no prob with it, i just wasn`t sure we had to. Also, is there a part at the reception when ppl toast me ...
Posted by rebeca; updated 02/05/04

Recuerdos!     (1 reply)

Hey, I need some help looking for some ideas for "recuerdos". If you dont know what recuerdos are they are the little gifts given out to remember the girl`s qince just like in weddings. I dont know how i want my recuerdos to look or what i want on them. So, if any of ...
Posted by elizabeth; updated 02/05/04

Plz Help     (2 replies)

If any body could plz help me find a teacher para el valz! I need one pero que no este cara !!! Plz si me pueden ayudar!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz hawla>>>mexicana032004@yahoo.com!!!!!!!! NeNiTa
Posted by ~NeNiTa~; updated 02/06/04

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Ok.....can n e one plz just tell me what order the traditions go in during th quinceanera reception?i really need ur help!

Anyone Needs A Quinceanera Choreographer     (2 replies)

I`m affordable, experienced, Bi-lingual in Spanish and English. Please visit my site for more info. Email me for a quote. Visit our page for more info: L.A. Choreographers
Posted by richie; updated 02/04/04

*A GAME 4 ALL DA QUINCES!*     (20 replies)

AIGHT HERES A GAME SO YALL COULD LIGHTEN UP :)! THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY IT. A PERSON PICKS ONE OUT OF THIS OR THAT AND THEN WRITES ANOTHER THIS OR THAT. OH AND IT HAS TO DO WITH QUINCEANERAS CAUSE ITS A QUINCEANERA MESSAGE BOARD. EXAMPLE: PINK OR BLUE THE NEXT PERSON ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 02/04/04

God Parents     (1 reply)

What if my god parents are not in the same state and can`t come here. What should i do.
Posted by micaela; updated 02/04/04

Song    

I saw posted on the board that someone was asking if anyone knew the name or artist of a song that may or may not be titled "eres muy especial". It`s a liitle girl singing with her father. If anyone can help me by giving me the actual name of the song or the artist I ...
Posted by Liz; updated 02/04/04

Quincenera Dresses     (1 reply)

Hey gurlz I need to find a perfect dress for my quincenera and dresses for the damas too.
Posted by Bianca; updated 02/05/04

Quinceanera Receptions     (1 reply)

I need help finding my reception place for my quinceanera. I want it to be in Dallas so if anyone knows of a place please tell me. My celebration is on April 24, 2004. Thanks.
Posted by Elizabeth S; updated 02/05/04

My 15     (2 replies)

Can someone tell me what kind of slow songs i can jam to like in the entrance help me please laterz
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/05/04

MI PAPASOTE JESSIE MORALES    

I was going to have a quinceanera on June 2004, but now I`m not, cause I have a un novio y no me dejaban, but N-E Wayz I`m in love with Jessie too he is my baby boy I wish I could meet him some day!!! Hey si me quieren escribir mi E-mail es gris17@earthlink.net please ...
Posted by Griselda Rivera; updated 02/05/04

Hey Chicas I Need Help    

Necesito mucho ayudo con my quinceanera i have no idea what to do puedes a IM me at thatginagurl@aim Or gem21_2009@hotmail.com Or thatginagurl@aol.com adios
Posted by Gina; updated 02/02/04

Quinceanera    

My quinceanera is in june 2004. I really need help finding a teacher for the bals. If anyone knows or is a teacher please call at 805 698-3863 or at home 805-985-3445. Thanx, Fina
Posted by Fina Carrillo; updated 02/02/04

Looking For A Store To Buy Fifteens Dress    

Hi my fifteens r in may and i need to buy my fifteens dress i live in miami and ive been looking for a dress but i have not found any dress that has really captivated me if anyone knows about any store please let me know I will really appreciate it Thanx =)
Posted by yani; updated 02/02/04

Pretty Please Help    

Does anyone know any videos i can use for a surprise dance for "a.m. To p.m." by christina milian. And dama dresses i also need websites for dama dresses. Thanks i would really appreciate it.
Posted by -Y; updated 02/02/04

Where Can I Find My Dress???     (3 replies)

Well my b-day is in about 4 months and i still haven`t got my dress but the problem is that i want mines like cinderella if you know where i could find mines please can u tell me i`ll appreciated latez!!
Posted by dopie; updated 02/02/04

Merengue(help Only 3 Mths Left)     (4 replies)

Hey I need help with a good merengue song I heard one by Wilfrido Vargas but i cant remember what its called so Please HELP I HAVE 3 MTHS LEFT.
Posted by Christi; updated 02/03/04

Does Any One Have Pics Of Their Quince?     (1 reply)

I wanted to know if anyone has pictures of there quinceanera party and church cuz i want to get some ideas for mine thanks you can e-mail at DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET THANKS
Posted by crystal; updated 02/03/04

Quinceanera Article In Ym Magazine     (8 replies)

Has anyone else read this?
Posted by christina; updated 02/03/04

QUINCEANERA PROBLEMS     (10 replies)

I really want a quinceanera. REALLY REALLY BAD. But Im like 99% sure that my parents arent gonna give me one because my dad said that i wasnt gonna have one. And I dont know why he is tripping since hes not even gonna be in it. The reason he is not gonna be in it is ...
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/03/04

NEED SUM HELP PLEEZ!!     (5 replies)

Hey every1, i just wanted to know can u have a Quince w/out chambelanes and only ur 2 damas he Honor,????? cuz i had an incident w/ a chambelan and he isnt gonna be a chambelan nymore dont have a replacement. Pleeez write back. Later Gina R.
Posted by Gina R.**; updated 02/03/04

I NEED HELP FINDING DAMA DRESSES    

HEY IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME GET SOME 411 FOR SOME DAMA DRESSES!!! I`M HAVING MIS 15 IN AUGUST AND I NEED 2 FIND SOME DAMA DRESSES! PLZ IF ANYBODY KNOWAS WHURR I COULD FIND SOME NICE DRESSES>>HAWLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MEXICANA032004@YAHOO.COM!!!!!!!!!! PLZ HAWLA ...
Posted by ~NeNiTa~; updated 02/04/04