What Do I Do If My Dad Isn't Around     (1 reply)

My dad isn`t around and my brother is 6 and also all my uncles are in ny and texas help pleas e-mail me at spoiled_brat17@hotmail.com
Posted by jennifer; updated 01/27/04

Quinceanera Less Father     (3 replies)

I have gone through all the message ideas and found some great ideas, but I am a single mother. I see alot of Father/Daughter dances, changing of the shoes, etc. What do I do when the father not there? Also, we are not having a court especially since my family and ...
Posted by Diane; updated 01/27/04

Church    

Hey my quinceanera is june 19 i am already 15 but we are having it late. We are havin it at a nodenominational church because i don`t want to be cathlic so does any body know how the actually cermoney should go? anwser a.s.a.p please
Posted by micaela; updated 01/27/04

Songs     (3 replies)

Hey peeps...what`s ^?Me? well, i`m just here tryin` 2 think of songs dat i could dance to in my Quinceanera....So far i have no idea of what songs to dance! Would you all B nice enough to give me some ideas> Pleaz? oh and i`m having just chambelanes...and based on dat ,...
Posted by Diana; updated 01/26/04

QUINCEANERA SONGS     (1 reply)

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference. Tiempo de Vals Vals de las Mariposas Marcha Truinfal de Aida La Ultima Muneca Balada para Adelina Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 01/26/04

I'm Over Weight!     (16 replies)

HI I`M HAVING A QUATILIAN AND WE ARE DOING THIS VALS. AND THEN AT THE END MY PARTNER AND ONE OF MY OTHER CHAMBELANES NEED TO CARRY ME! I FEEL REALLY EMBARRASE BECAUSE I`M A LITTLE BIT OVER WEIGHT. ALL MY FRIENDS TELL ME THAT I`M NOT BUT I FEEL LIKE I DO. WHAT SHOULD I ...
Posted by Nancy; updated 01/27/04

Jessie Morales     (3 replies)

If anybody knows how to get jessie morales to come and sing for my cuz 15ce please write back please help me i can`t find any numbers but if someone out there has any info write me back thanks
Posted by janette; updated 01/25/04

QUINCEANERA SONGS     (20 replies)

Ok I was thinking, why dont we all put a whole bunch of songs that u think is good for a quinceanera, for everyones reference. Tiempo de Vals Vals de las Mariposas Marcha Truinfal de Aida La Ultima Muneca Balada para Adelina Angelbaby (its cute)
Posted by Maribel; updated 01/26/04

XV Años     (2 replies)

Hey! I was wondering since my birthday is in Feburary ,I was wondering if I could have my XV años in December cuz im thinking of havin my XV años in mexico and i really really really like how they decorate the church for the 13 of december so do u think i could have ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 01/26/04

Dance     (1 reply)

Can you have a dance with just four couples? I really need help.
Posted by micaela; updated 01/26/04

Quinceanera    

What color of dress can my damas were , if my dress Is going to be pastel pink
Posted by Mari; updated 01/26/04

WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ...
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 01/26/04

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

What color of dress can my damas were , if my dress Is going to be pastel pink
Posted by Mari; updated 01/26/04

FAMILY PROBLEM PLZ HELP     (1 reply)

Hey wats up well i need help in alot if things first of all does anybody know or live by Tulary county well anyways i want my dress to be strapples but my mom was like no u shouldnt get that because its goin to look kinda sluty but i really want a strapples dress then ...
Posted by La Tiny; updated 01/26/04

Hey Question For U Gurls    

Hey wats up gurls, i wanted to ask if anybody knows or lives by porterville ca. Cuz its hard to find anythin over here thanx plz write back asap!!!!
Posted by La Tiny; updated 01/23/04

I Need Chambelanes To Be In My 15th. Anyone??     (4 replies)

Hy i need cghambelanes to be in my quinceñera... Please write back or email me at cuteeangel8@aol.com im doing it with guys only . Thanks
Posted by kutee; updated 01/24/04

Quinceanera Pics    

Hey girl . I was wondering if you can send me your pics. My niece is thinking of getting a quince and i would like some ideas. Thanx. LETICIA.VILLAGOMEZ@ADVOCATEHEALTH.COM
Posted by LETTY; updated 01/24/04

Hear About The Quinceanera On El Sol 96.3?     (3 replies)

Well i was one of the winners and my quinceanera was so fun i liked it alot. I even got to see a famous person i can help yall out with the questions you might have. So email me or write back here. My email is stardama06@yahoo.com
Posted by preciosa; updated 01/24/04

HELP!!    

I need help finding a theme for my quinceneara in mid august, we were thinking about having a tropical nights theme or a roaring `20`s theme because I absolutly love jazz and blues. Does any one have any ideas about other themes or decorations?!?!?!
Posted by izzy; updated 01/25/04

Jessie Morales     (2 replies)

If anybody knows how to get jessie morales to come and sing for my cuz 15ce please write back please help me i can`t find any numbers but if someone out there has any info write me back thanks

Jessie Morales     (2 replies)

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hey everyone, My quinceanera is in november and I dont have a theme! anybody have any ideas?! Plus, anyone know of any good webs for dama dresses and a quince anos dress? Thanks abunch! Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/25/04

Jessie Morales    

Hey fred can u please!!!! give me the phone number here`s my email address- la_mune_original@yahoo.com

Looking For Jessie Morales     (3 replies)

Hey mija well i know that one of my homegirls sister has his phone# they know each other i`ll ask for you and i`ll try to write back
Posted by cindy; updated 01/25/04

Quincanera     (1 reply)

My daughter quincanera is in August, I am lost at what color should i go with the damas dresses. Her birthstone color is peridot (a very light green) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!
Posted by Rose; updated 01/25/04