My Quince Pixs

Hey well i just had my 15 on april 10 , 2004 it was so much fun if anyone wants to see my pics email me ..and where ywall from ???
Posted by mayra; updated 06/27/04

Pleez send me you`re pics i am having a problem with my quince send the pics to brighteyes284@yahoo.com. It would mean alot.
Posted by melissa; updated 06/27/04

Hey!! Could you send me your pics to LILRESENES@AOL.COM? I would appreciate it if you could.
Posted by JOSEFINA; updated 06/28/04

Please send your pis 2 Daisydaisy2001@aol.com
I am planning my 15 all by myself need ideas bad
Especially a valtz thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by erica; updated 06/28/04

Hey gurl plz send me ur pix to ushergirl_15@yahoo.com cause im having my 15 on september!!
Posted by Erika; updated 06/29/04

I am from long island, NY I would love to see your pix... My email is Jennipherb@juno.com .... Thanx
Posted by Jennipher; updated 07/08/04

Could you send me your pic`s my daughter is having her Quince in December and I`m stilltryign to get some ideas.

Thanks
Posted by Lureina; updated 07/08/04

Please send them to marinescute@yahoo.com
Posted by Marines; updated 07/12/04

Congrats on ur 15 gurrl.....i want to see those gorgeous pictures of ur party....well HAVE FUN BEING 15....u only turn 15 once in ur life!! e-mail sugarbaby940@aol.com
Thx alot!
Posted by Carolina; updated 07/18/04

Hey send me some pic i em from sun valley ca
Posted by dayana; updated 07/19/04

Please send me the pics 2 Bluedolphin13@earthlink.net. I need ideas for my quinces
Posted by Mercedes; updated 07/19/04

Hey girls my sister had her quince on 9/20/03 and it was a extravagent quince, we had two limos, one of the biggest hall in town, a dj, conjunto, security guards, and it all turned out just the way we wanted it to, it ended at about 1:15 am. She looked so pretty in a strapless white dress which cost us very much, from marys bridal, everything turned out perfect, almost everyone whent, the only one thing that i didnt like was that a girl who my sister had fought 4 months prior to the party drove through the party and called my sister a B#&*T, but my sister was inside and my sisters friends heard her and whent and told my sister. Im so surprised what people would do to ruin a girls special day. We had the pics and video done professionally by a guy in town. All the pics and video turned out nice, if anyone wants to see some nice pics just ask and ill email you some. My sister is soon to be 16 but we wont do nothing big this year because we spent around 10 thousand dollars last year for her 15. A very expensive quince that was well worth it, I dance the first dance with her because my dad doesnt live here so i being the oldest brother danced with her, i was very happy, i also helped out with alot of the quince.
Posted by manuel; updated 07/26/04

Hey! im having my quince in october and i have no idea what to do for my hair or anything! do you know any good ideas and can i see your pictures?
Posted by Lorena; updated 07/26/04

Hey Manuel can u pleaze send me some pics of ur sisters 15!?!? my email is UsherGirl_15@yahoo.com plz email me da pic.!!!
Posted by Erika; updated 07/26/04

Hey manuel can you please send me some pixs. My email address is stardama06@yahoo.com.

Thanxs
Posted by Damaris; updated 07/26/04

I want pix
Posted by Vivi; updated 07/27/04

Manuel i would also like to c pics can u send dem to me my email is latingrrl247@netsscape.net
Posted by iveth; updated 07/28/04

Hey wazz up send me ur 15 pic plz
Posted by Adriana; updated 07/29/04

Hey i would like to see ur pictures can you e-mail it to natysweetangel@yahoo.com thank you.
Posted by natalie; updated 07/29/04

H.e.Y send me some pictues P.l.E.a.S.e!!! need ideas !!
Posted by jasmin; updated 07/31/04