Sweet16     (2 replies)

Im looking for a place to get my damas dresses and my dress if u live in maryland and u know a place plz let me know thanks. Chastity
Posted by chastity; updated 11/02/04

I'm Back!!! My Quince Last Saturday Rocked!!!     (4 replies)

Oh my gosh, Last night/ saturday the 26th of July, 2003 waz the best freakin day of my life, there is nothing that can top it in the future or from the past, now i don`t wanna get married because i think my wedding will be in competition with my Quinceanera... I got ...
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 11/02/04

My Quinceanera Is Next WEEK!!     (3 replies)

OMG!!! my 15 is next week!! october 23rd!! im so happy!!! i cant wait!!
Posted by La Morena de LBC; updated 10/29/04

I Dont Know Spanish     (2 replies)

I dont know spanish but i am half hispanic is it that big of a deal please somebody help me
Posted by Heather; updated 10/30/04

Can't Have A Dance What Should I Do    

I`m a christian and i am not allowed to have a dance. I really want a quinceanera but i don`t know what to do to entertain my friends? Please help.
Posted by Crystal; updated 10/31/04

I Dunno Know If I Should Go Through Wit It...    

Let me start from the beginning.... I`v always ALWAYS wanted a quinceanera but my parents were never really sure if they should give me one. Me and my cuzin decided to do it together and we had my computer filled with pics of dresses, ideas, list of guests, ...
Posted by Mari; updated 11/01/04

Music For The March    

I have been trying to locate songs for my quincenera march. I` ve read some of the songs listed from you all and have not been able to find them. If anyone has them downloaded on a disc please send it to me at danellec1969@yahoo.com. Oh the Celine Dion song is a true ...
Posted by Danelle; updated 10/26/04

Surprise Gift    

Does anyone out there know the meaning of the surprise gift? Does anyone have any ideas for this gift? Also Im still trying to locate unique ideas for making capias and centerpieces for our reception and dance. If you have any ideas please send them to me at ...
Posted by Danelle; updated 10/26/04

Quinceanera/Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Ok guys, I need your help. I would like to have a LIST OF SUGGESTIONS of songs for my daughter`s sweet sixteen party. Example entrance-- MOTHER/daughter dance, etc. My event is 11/20 so hurry please Thanks
Posted by terry; updated 10/27/04

Quinceanera    

Im trying to help my mom plan my quineanera and my friend had one and i was telling her that they did some dance and i would like to what kind of dance they did and how they did it or where can i find out where and to learn how to do the dance thank you for your help ...
Posted by naomi; updated 10/27/04

Quinceanera Items Help     (1 reply)

Hi i was wondering if anyone can lend me a hand on what things my daugther needs for her 15th celebration as far as church padrinos items and out of church padinos items need ideas.Thank Terry
Posted by Terry; updated 10/27/04

Quinceanera Waltz     (12 replies)

Hi i am having my daughters quinceanera on july 12.2003 and i am in need of a choreographers, we live in the san gabriel valley, if anyone no of a good one please contact me gloria0602@msn. Com Thanks
Posted by gloria ramos; updated 10/28/04

Please I Need Help With My Quinceanera    

I found the song quinceanera (yo no se) by Ileana but i dont know where to find the lyrics please help me if you have any info. And im looking for invitaitons but none of them go with my colors if you know of any that go with burgundy and white please e-mail me at ...
Posted by teresa; updated 10/28/04

Is It Ok 2 Have Black People As The Chamblana     (2 replies)

Should i have some straight black guys in it or just all mexican.
Posted by Taylor; updated 10/29/04

LOS RIELEROS DEL NORTE AND ADOLFO URIAS     (3 replies)

YO DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE PHONE NUMBER OR HOW TO CONTACT LOS RIELEROS DEL NORTE OR ADOLFO URIAS? PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE THIER MUSIC IF U KNOW SOMETHING HIT ME UP -QUEEN OF DA` BOXING RING
Posted by BOXINGPRINCESS; updated 10/25/04

I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera     (19 replies)

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always ...
Posted by jessica; updated 10/25/04

Need A Room 4 My Quincenera    

Hey does anyone know where i can rent a room 4 my qunicenera??if u do plz email me at rrgarza1216@sbcglobal.net Luv always , karen
Posted by karen; updated 10/25/04

Need To Find A Banquet Hall In Dallas, Texas.     (7 replies)

Anyone have any idea about any banquet halls, ballrooms, bingo hall in dallas, texas. Need help
Posted by Lala; updated 10/25/04

Center Pieces     (1 reply)

Hello all: I need some help.... I`m trying to find and purchase elevated floral stands for the center pieces. I`m not sure exactly what the correct name for the stands are. But if anyone knows the name or where I can find them, I would appreciate it greatly if you ...
Posted by JM; updated 10/26/04

Special Gifts(capias) For Sponsors (padrinos)     (2 replies)

I am in need of some help!!! I need ideas for special gifts to give the padrinos (sponsors). These gifts will only be given to the people closest to the Quinceanera such as great-aunts & uncles, cousins & so forth. I am a crafty person so I am prepared to work on ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 10/22/04

ARRIBA CHALINO SANCHEZ Y ADAN CAMPAS    

No se aguiten adan esta muerto pero en todos nuestros corazones ese compita y su padre siguen vivos
Posted by jose; updated 10/22/04

JENNY / ZAVALA1985@YAHOO.COM I NEED UR HELP     (3 replies)

HEY GURL HOOK ME UP WITH THAT LADY`S INFO THE ONE WHO SHOWED YA THE STEPS FOR UR QUINCE I TRIED EMAILING U BUT U DONT ANSWER IF U COULD GIVE HER NAME NUMBER AND THE COST IT WILL REALLY HELP ME!!!! -HOLLA AT UR GURL
Posted by BOXINGPRINCESS; updated 10/22/04

Quincenera     (3 replies)

Hey Mijas I need help looking for a perfect Quincenera dress any body know of any sites. Oh and some for the damas.
Posted by Bianca; updated 10/22/04

My XV (Pictures)     (18 replies)

Hey everyone- I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it! It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 10/23/04

I Still Need Lyrics    

I found the song i want my cousin to sing at my quince from the c.d. Celebrando Quinceanera its called Quinceanera(yo no se) by ileana but i dont have the lyrics to give her if anyone knows where i can find the lyrics please e-meil me at mel-rivera@excite.com
Posted by kiely; updated 10/24/04