When Should I Start Planning?READ ASAP!

Wud up?

I was just wondering when i should start planning for my XV años?My parents and I r thinking of having my XV años December of 2005.What do i need to plan?

Email me at MeXiCaNcHiCa1991@aol.com

Thanks
Posted by cindy; updated 04/05/04

Hey U can start 2 plan like 6-8 months B4 your B-day depending on what U want 2 do
Posted by kloca; updated 04/23/04

If you want to have your party in December I would definitly advise you to book like NOW! My birthday is also in December and I wanted to have my party in December but everything was booked already when I started planning a year in advance. It`s all because of christmas parties in that season. So book the place now but everything else can wait for a while. Hope this helps!
Posted by margarita; updated 04/23/04

Anytime now time goes flying so start right away!!!!!
Posted by lupe; updated 07/13/04

Well u should do n e thing u can do now b cause everything will prolly be all booked in shit like me i already got my salon and hall do u think i should start planning everything now cause my Quince iz oct 1 2005
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/13/04

But im not going to have a salon.cuz where im having it we dont use a salon.we just block off part of the road and use that.

Thanks newayz
Posted by cindy; updated 07/17/04

You can go on the QUINCE CRUISE in the summer of 2005 and enjoy the cruise & 3 parties. That is a 7 day party which never ends.
Posted by DD; updated 07/28/04