What Colors Shoud I Pick For My Damas

My quinceanera is in dec-11-04 and i want my dress to be a light pink but i dont know what colors are my damas y chambalanes are gonig to wear and its in december so it has to be a december color and has to look good with my pink dress. "thank ya for all those who help me"
Posted by christina; updated 07/26/04

Hey

I have an idea 4 u. Why dont u have your damas in pastel colors. Each dama can wear a different pastel color and the guys can wear a tie,bow,or vest the same color of their damas dress thats wat i did 4 mine. Hope i helped u .
Jessyka
Posted by Jessyka; updated 07/26/04

Hey I think you should do what color you birthstone or you birthmonth are. Go to Quinceneralocation .com to find out but my month is June my colors are red, lilac/lavender, and green plus white because a pearl (my birthstone) is white. Good Luck!!!
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/29/04

Don`t do the damas in different pastel colors! that sounds weird, it`s going to look all mismatched, the best thing you can do is pick a soft subtle color that matches nicely with your pink gown. Maybe ivory or white dresses for the damas with maybe a nice pink shawl to match your dress. Damas dresses are meant to accent your gown, it`s going to look uncoordinated if their dresses are completely off from your own gown.
Posted by adriana; updated 07/29/04