Help !!!!

Well my name is Denise and iam gonna have a sweet 16 next year in July but iam gonna have it similar to a quinceniera but i havent found a hall, i have the style of dress i want but thats it and i dont realy know wat dou do in a sweet 16 DO n e of u guys have n e ideas. If u do e-mail me or reply to my message plz
Posted by Denise; updated 07/27/04

Hi Denise,
Are you going to have a church service or just a party? That will help everyone here to know what kind of suggestions to give you. For the hall...make a list of every possible place from the phonebook yellow pages then call and ask if it is available on your Sweet 16`s date. Scratch off the ones not available. Write down any info you get about each one...like cost, size, what they offer--tables & chairs, dinners, etc. Then use your list to make appointments with your parents to go view each place and decide which one you want. Make sure your parents pay a deposit to hold the place you want as soon as you decide cuz someone could come in right behind you and get it for your day. We gave our 2 daughters quinces so email me at PJP916@aol.com if I can help more.
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/28/04

Well i already got the hall and yeah iam having a church service i already register for confirmation i just need the simple stuff i have the church, and the hall so the main things r covered,and its gonna be july 9th, 2005, so if u guys have ideas on wat i can do iam not having a court, its just gonna be myself and my chabelan but i havent found one yet but i have some in mind and i know that iam gonna dance a song with my dad, and my godfather i have no grandpas so yeah thats my idea wat else can u guys help me with
Posted by Denise; updated 07/28/04

Celebration Banquet Halls are the best and give the most for your money. Victorian Style. There are in Hialeah Gardens.
Posted by DD; updated 07/28/04

Well we didnt get the hall cuz it was too expensive fo rnothing so we r looking around for more i am at least looking at one a day but the bad thing is that i only have tom fri. To look at halls b4 i start school again and i cant go after school cuz my mom works at night
Posted by Denise; updated 07/29/04