Quinceanera Recuerdos

Hello im having my quinceanera and i dont have any idea for the recuerdos i should use/do and what i should use for the center tables if u have any idea please please respond to this thank u i really apreciate ur time
Posted by mariana; updated 07/29/04

You can do recuerdos/centerpieces as one piece. Take a small fish bowl, glue small flowers at the bottom of the bowl using a glue gun. At the top of the bowl, glue some ribbon in your colors and then glue some small flowes, glue them at least an inch apart. Set the bowl on top of a mirror, you can find round or square mirrors at hardware stores for about $8.00 for 12 mirrors. Pour water in the bowl, use food coloring to color the water in your quinceanera colors, put some floating candles in the bowls and sprinkle some glitter, silver works best for added sparkle! Believe me they look really nice!
Posted by adriana; updated 07/29/04

Hey for my recuerdos i had to make them and they took alot of work but it saved alot of money i got a whole kit on how to make them if u want the website jus email me and for my center pieces i had flowers and a quince thing in the middle i have pics of the center pieces if u wanna see them....cutie85r@yahoo.com
Posted by ***nadia***; updated 07/29/04

Adriana do u have a pic of the centerpieces that i can c cuz i want flowding candles for my centerpieces cuz i can have n e other type of candle only flowding so if u have a pic can u send it to me plz at esineda2007@aol.com I would apreciate it very much
Posted by Denise; updated 07/29/04

Recuerdos can be very expensive. Do it Yourself- Do differents things for your guest.
Posted by Isa; updated 07/29/04

Denise, I`ll e-mail you to get your address. I can send you one that I made.
Posted by adriana; updated 07/30/04

Denise maybe you could send me some ideas for recuerdos I really need some help . Thanks
Posted by MIa; updated 07/30/04

Mia i dont have ideas thats wat iam asking also cuz i need to tell my cousind who is gonna make them for me so thats y i want ideas also
Posted by Denise; updated 07/30/04

I am sorry denise I meant nadia. Hey while youare here why not check out efavors.com
Posted by MIa; updated 07/30/04

Hey mia did u want some ideas for recuerdos?? jus hit me back on my email cutie85r@yahoo.com
Posted by ***nadia***; updated 07/30/04

Check out the recuerdos on this website that someone who posts here mentioned. I think there are 2 or 3 pages of pictures. Print one up and show it to whoever is making your favors.
Http://www.miss-quince.com/Recuerdos.html
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/31/04