Quince Theme

Am I da only person dat wants her theme to be princess Jasmine (from aladdin)?? I`m using the song a whole new world for my entrance. Do u think thats a bad idea? i need opinions!
Posted by vivi; updated 07/28/04

Love that song! How are you going to use your theme during your party?
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/28/04

YES! what the hell - u aint 5 years old! mami - come on - this is your day to present your self as a woman not a fool!
Posted by Alondra (Ali); updated 07/28/04

Well i found this arabian castle backdrop
Posted by vivi; updated 07/28/04

Oh OK...so you found a castle backdrop...that sounds cool. I`ve heard of other people using a castle/princess type theme since they go together. People might not realize you mean it as the Aladdin theme, but so what? You`ll have a nice looking place and the song you chose is good too. Maybe play up the castle and/or princess aspect of it in any other decorations and favors too.
Posted by Pat; updated 07/28/04

Look lunatics! the "aladin" theme is wack! mami grow up! sh** you may as well have a freakin teletubbie theme! what next? you gonna have a freakin geanie there on a rug? y`all chipas are crazy!
Posted by Alondra (Ali); updated 07/28/04

Girl do what ever you want its ur day aight good luck
Posted by christy gonzales; updated 07/28/04

I bet you girls can back me up on this one
First of all Why is alondra reading our cmments if she does not like them ? Maybe you shouldn`t be here let US share our ideas without you .
Are you paying for the quinceanera? NOOOO
Okay thats all i have to say. I have seen you posting some negative messages. Its our day nobody elses
Posted by Daisy; updated 07/29/04

Ms. Honey calm the hell down. This is a message board and people ask for feed back - and i give it to them - if people just ask for opinions assuming that it would agree wit theirs - then mami, you and the other locas are sadly mistaken. Yes this our day and one can celebrate it however they want but why ask US and i am part of US - ok! TU SABE! so mira chica - fall the hell back!
Posted by Alondra (Ali); updated 07/29/04

This feed back isnt soo great ..i guess [..????] i think aladdin is cute but keep it simple. Dont go over too much. The entrance is usually something different, but its your day, just let you be you.. Ya know. I think you should go with what you want, just dont go too over board like on the back drop ..or what ever that is remember keep in simple and classy. But just be yourself. Whats the color of your quince? -- julie_bulie_07@hotmail.com
Posted by julie; updated 07/29/04