Speech

I need a quincenera speech for my daughters 15th...
Posted by Jay; updated 07/27/04

Your daughter is supposed to make it she is supposed to get inspired and do it her self
Posted by Denise; updated 07/27/04

Denise, he is her father, a father and mother can say a speech at the quinceanera. They can basically thank everyone who helped coordinate and make the day possible, they can thank their daughter for being wonderful, responsible and for continuing to grow into the beautiful woman that she is becoming....etc.... SEE IT`S NOT ONLY FOR THE QUINCEANERA TO MAKE A SPEECH!
Posted by adriana; updated 07/29/04

I think that you should let your daughter do this on her own. Its something that has to come from her heart. Whats she feels she needs to say. I am having one in september, and i have thought about my speech many times. And i havent let my mom know because i want to tell her at that moment when i say it infront of everyone else. It seems like it would be more meaningful. And if you knew what your daughter was going to say or if you made it yourself, it wouldnt be that special. So i say that you talk to her about letting her do it on her own.
Posted by julie; updated 07/29/04

Yes i agree with julie it is her party and she has the right on wat to say and who to thank, i was in my cousins quince in june and my cousin recorded her speech on a cd where it had the songs we danced to ans stuff and in thereshe said the speech and that is the same thing iam planing
Posted by Denise; updated 07/29/04

Hi Jay,
There seems to be some confusion so could you please tell us if you need the speech which your daughter gives or the one you give? Thanks!
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/29/04