I Need Quinceanera Pictures

Whats up im havingmy quinceanera pretty soon and im going to be the first one . My colors are going to be two shades of blue and white. My guys are going to be wearing pachucosuits andi needsome ideas to decorate the salon. I know something is going to have blue moons or stars
If ny body has any firme ideas please send them to meat Tank and hope you all had or have a firme time and keep trucha for those gangstas dont wanna have any probs.
Late
Posted by LIL DREAMER; updated 07/16/03

Hey Was Up!

My mom and my aunt are decorating my`ne like this:

The tables have a centerpiece thats a bowl with a floating candle in it with either colored water or crystals.

Then there`s gonna be a ballon archway that me and my court are gonna enter through.

I guess i can`t go into anymore detail right now but after my party on next saturday the 26th, i`ll tell you more.

Oh yeah, there gonna decorate the table for the cake, and the table that Me and my chambelans sit @ in a special way... And i think they`ll be a special chair for me!

Oh yeah make sure to have a little table proped next to the main entrance door with your guest book, and requerdos, thats if the requerdos aren`t gonna be spread all over the other tables where people are gonna sit @!

I`ll tell ya more after my party!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/16/03