DAY OF THE PARTY!!!

OKay i have sum more quinceanera advice...

1) Great guest (whether u know them or not) each guest is an equal

2) Don`t spend all your time talking out side or away with just you`re friends... U may not relize it but people infact do take that to offense

3) Dance! Later on in the night you really need to stay active around all the guest, when you dance dance with people you don`t know, any age, not just your guy friends...again this is rude to not be around in visible sight for long periods, and dance a song or 2, with your boy friend...

4) Be very kind, if u no longer wan`t to talk with a guest, thank them again for coming, and say u need to talk to your court or u have to talk to your mother about something... Don`t make it seem like... I gotta go now.. Or else there gonna go home that night with a bad gut feeling about you..

I have been to a quinceanera where the girl hung out side most of the time, i barely ever saw her inside, she danced like literally one song with this guy, and then nobody really saw her again until around 1 am when the lights went back un for clean up! pEOPLE found it kinda rude... I was kinda like were is she taken autographs??? I`m not say u need to be in every ones face nor never have any personal alone time (like with your boy friend...just kidding!) But make sure u can akknoledge(sp?) everyone in some way... If you don`t know how here`s some tips:

*great when you make an entrance
*smile when you pass by
*if you see some one leaving try and way
*when talking with someone always thank them for come
*thank them for the gift

Thank you cards are very very nice!

Thats all for now!
Posted by *~*starshine*~*; updated 07/14/03