I NEED HELP WIHT MY QUINCE

ALL I NOE IS DAT MY COLORS LAVANDER/LILAC... IS THER A DIFFERENCE.
I DNT HAVE A DRESS BUT I WANT IT TO BE WHITE WTH LILAC BEADS OR PATTERN AND STRAPLESS.
ALSO I WANT MY DAMAS 2 WEAR STRAPLESS AND LAVENDE. FOR THE CHAMBELANS SHOULD I MAKE EM WEAR REGULAR TUX OR WAT? I HAVE MY SALON AND THE D.J. I THINK IM A USE VALZ DE LAS MARIPOSAS. AND 4 MY SURPRISE DANCE I I NEED IDEAS I WANT IT 2 BE FAST... SALSA,CUMBA,REGGAE OR OUNTA, TROPICAL.
SO IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS. I LIVE IN L.A(ECHO PARK)
LATZ
Posted by maryjane; updated 10/25/03

Hey is your party being held at Salon Paris cause the owner of the salon is one of moms best frined!!! Marcos right well right back if you know what i`m talking about!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 10/27/03

Im still lookin for salons...but dats one of my choices. My moms lookin to find cheaper ones
Posted by maryjane; updated 10/28/03

Hey maryjane well theres one by alvarado and bellvue its two floors and it holds up to 400 people its really nice its around there if you want i`ll give you the phone number.
Posted by Alexia; updated 10/28/03

I found one for 1500 it holds 200... Its called hollywood dancing center. Its off a higland and melrose. Do u noe a church becuz i went 2 saint francis on sunset and micheltorena and they charge $600 and the limo cnt park on the street and only 7 damas and chambelan can go in the church.
Posted by maryjane; updated 10/28/03

Hey do you want to do individually or with a group cause my church charges 200 bucks in a group and 300 seperately.its called saint agnes its in fron of a Ralph`s store. I forgot what street it is on but i`ll find out for you if you want!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 11/01/03

For your dance you should hire a instructor to teach your friends. OH and the dresses sound pretty. Yur dress should be whatever color you want it to be!
Posted by MONICA; updated 11/01/03

Hey theres an instructor named marcos he is really good!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 11/01/03

I noe where dat church is at.. Dats actually my saint for confirmation. Nah i got the church bymyself for $200 cuz my aunts a member. Is called st vibianna off a la brea and olympic. Uh my cousins a profesional choreographer. So yea but i dnt noe color. I want it lilac and??????
Posted by maryjane; updated 11/01/03