I NEED HELP FOR MY QUINCEANERA!!

HEY... I NEED HELP ON EVERYTHING!! LIKE ALL I KNOW IS THAT IMMA DO SOME TYPE OF BLUE 4 MY QUINCEANERA AND MY QUINCEANERA IS GONNA BE LIKE IN SEPTEMBER OF 2004 .IMMA HAVE PACHUCOS BUT I NEED HELP ON LIKE WHAT KINDS OF SONGS SHOULD I GET FOR THE VALZ. AND LIKE WHAT TYPE OF BLUE SHOULD I GET AND I NEED TO GET LIKE DECORATIONS AND THINGS LIKE THAT SO IF YALL GOT ANY IDEAS OR ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HELP ME PLAN MY QUINCEANERA JUST SEND ME PIXS OR SOMETHING AND CUZ I REALLY NEED HELP. AND ITS KINDA LIKE A GANGSTER QUINCEANERA BUT ITLL STILL BE CLASSY THOUGH SO YEA...
Posted by KRISTAL; updated 09/30/03

The blue should be light and the thing when you go in for the song should be marcha triunfal and then the vals tiempo de Vals
Posted by Roxanne; updated 10/19/03

I coordinate parties and my specialty is QuinceaƱeras. I would say that you could use "El Vals de las Mariposas" by the Puerto Rican Singer Danny Rivera. People hardly use it is a very beautiful song.
Posted by ALICIA; updated 10/24/03

Ima get dat song la baile de mariposas for my valtz
Posted by maryjane; updated 10/24/03

First of All, it really should not be a "Gangsta Quinceanera". What does that mean? All I know is that it sounds Ghetto. As for the Pachuco part, Zoot suit`s are out!!! Have you not been to a Quinceanera lately, especially in the Los Angeles area. Everyone is in a damn Zoot suit. Do us all a favor and stick with traditional. You will make your parents happier that way. Plus, a Zoot suit is very expensive to rent. Little BoyZ are usually broke. Just say NO, and be Classy for everyone`s sake. Also, Please don`t tell me your chosen color is burgundy or Baby Blue. Out of Style!!! Stay simple and stay away from lace, ruffles, and those damn fake pearls on decorations.
Posted by Ice Queen; updated 10/29/03