ANy1 HavE AnY PicTuReS Of TheiR 15

Does anyone have any pictures of their 15 so i could get ideas of what it looks like if you do give me your email or email me
Posted by eLizAbEtH; updated 07/23/03

Yes i just had my 15 in march ill b glad to show them to u i would emil them to u right now but there in my other comp so e mail me back once u get this email and ill send them to u alright buh bye
* letty *
Posted by letty; updated 08/09/03

Hey id like some pictures 2 would u mind sending them 2 me. My email is smartyjune13@msn.com thanx
Posted by jackie r.; updated 08/10/03

My QuinceaƱero is on May 29, 2004. I have alot of planning to do with my mom I am so excited, I can not wait for that special day to arrive. I am so nervous also. Please I need help with some planning like for example vals, decorating what goes first at the ceremony and reception. Since me and my mom never had attended a sweet 15 before we need alot of help and I hope you`s can help. I would appreciate some pics so I can get ideas won`t copy because I want it to be unique. Thank you for your attention. Email soon @ Mtmaritza6@aol.com.
Posted by Natasha Vazquez; updated 10/23/03

Hey! i want to see some quinceanera pictures mah email is www.Latinababe696@yahoo.com
Posted by Janet; updated 10/23/03

Could I please see some pictures too. My email is SVCutie822@aol.com.
Posted by Sylvia; updated 10/26/03

Send me pic of pic from your quinces. My quince is in july,2004 and i wanna see how others peples deresse look and how did you quinces go send me pic at mexican_qt2@hotmail.com
Posted by Liz; updated 10/29/03

Hey gurls my quince is om sep/11/04 i need pictures of decorations how to dance the vals and the dreses plz plz pretty plz send me some bye at lababygirl2004@hotmail.com
Posted by anais; updated 10/31/03

Hey i would like to see some quincanera pics. Can you please email them to me: xxdiamondprnzxx@aol.com thanxs
Posted by Giovana; updated 11/02/03

Hey my quinceanera is in April of 2004. My mom and I need some help on the salon decorations. So if you don`t mind PLZ PLZ PLZ send some pics to angel_dreamer_152001@msn.com

Thanx so much,
Naomi
Posted by Naomi; updated 11/02/03