*NEED HELP? I GOTZ YOUR BACK*

WADD UP PEEPZ! I KNOW ITS HELLA HARD TO PLAN YOUR 15ANERA SO IM WILLING TO GIVE SOME ADVICE. IF YOU NEED HELP I GOTZ YOUR BACK. YOU MAY MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AS YOU EXIT DA FORUM. LOL J/P! QUESTIONS?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 10/30/03

HEy:
Ya my Quince is next year. But I dunno my mom doesnt want me to have any padrinos they want to pay for everything. But I want padrinos. What should I do? And I dunno what i need padrinos for do u know what i need em for? thanks
Posted by Karla; updated 10/30/03

You basically need padrinos to buy the basics like your dress, ring, necklace, bracelet, and watch. Plus you aslo need them to buy you cups for you, your chambalan and all the people standing in it. Also someone needs to buy both of your crowns, and bible and rossary, and candle. It is best to have sponsors for these things so that they can give you something that has meaning and it also symbolizes closeness with the quinceanera if it is done like this, plus it is a tradition. Your parents can pay for all the other things like: the hall, band, cake, champagne, etc....
Posted by Naomi; updated 11/02/03