Help On My QUINCANERA !!!

I need help !! ok I am 13 and my quince is in may 2005 ...I know its along time away but i still have not done my communion or confirmation and my dads family is very religous and they think you shouldn`t have a quince if you havn`t done yur communion,Now on the other hand my moms family think that it don`t matter bout the communion and that you just having the reception is ok. IM STUCK !!!!!! What do I do plz plz plz HELP !!!!!......................thanx
Posted by smiley; updated 10/19/03

I dont know but where i live you dont have to do confirmation to do your quince but your cummiounion you have to have and go and do the communioun it only takes a little bit and you will be over it by the time your quince comes around???????????????
Posted by RoXAnNe; updated 10/19/03

You have plenty of time i`m going to classes to have my communion and confermation and they`re only takeing about 5 months to do so i think you should try to go to similar classes so you can have the quinceanera ceremony and not just a party its much more special and like i said u have plenty of time
Posted by jennifer; updated 10/20/03

I think you should talk to the father of the church to have all done the same day, I`m a videographer and I did a Quine last satuyday where she did everything that day and it was the most beautiful ceremony I ever seen, I think even you father wont regret doing it like this.
Posted by Martin; updated 10/29/03