La Ultima Muneca

Hi my name is sasha.i need u to list every quinceanera website u know i am haveing trouble my quince is 7-30-05.an i am writing things down on paper for 1 year then in 04 thats when il physicly do theme.and what do u think about lavender and silver and theme of precious moments.do u think that its not as stressful planming 2 years ahead
Posted by sasha; updated 07/20/03

Lol hey my qunice anos is in the upcoming march. My colors are lavender and silver also! i am not having a theme though avon sells a little figurine of a quince girl. If you go to www.quinceanera-boutiqe.com they have a quinceanera planner they sell. At first i thought it was expensive but now i see how much i use it . It uis really worth the money (about 25.00) it has checklists and info .c ya:)
Posted by quince; updated 07/21/03

Thanks i have been there i have to wait till my sis gets back from flordia with the credit card so i can by it
Can i have ur email address so we can email each other about our quince plans
Posted by sasha; updated 07/21/03

Hey! i know this great website its www.misquniceanos.com it has songs and flowers and everything else.
Posted by Janet; updated 09/06/03

My daughter will be having a quinceanera on 2/21/04. We are using a butterfly theme. It is actually turning out really pretty. We were able to find butterfly centerpieces at Wal-Mart in the gardening deparment. I am trying to see if we can find real butterflies to use during the Marcha. However, since it is going to be during the middle of the winter I`m worried on how difficult it will be to find a place to order from. Anyway good luck with your planning.
Posted by Melissa; updated 10/28/03