Lookin Fat

Hey yall well this is my story... I aint really all that fat but i dont like how my arms are looking in my dress and i juss really wana lose weight i am excersisng (tae-bo basic) doing a diet and im also drinking this one tea called slim tea how long do you think itll take me to lose the weight also every time i eat the food they tell me to i feel guilty what should i do and how long you think itll take
Posted by lisa; updated 07/16/04

Well i know this one girl...she lost weight in two weeks (20 pounds)...well her momma told my mom that she only ate lettuce and salad and fruit (no ranch on the salad tough)....she only drank water and excercied....(don`t starve youreself thoguh) now omg she is skinny and she looked gorgeous in her quinceanera dress...if u keep up the ggood work...it`ll pay off...BIG TIME!!!!
Posted by Carolina; updated 07/17/04

Hey gurl thanks and tell your freind that im very proud of her well i have lost 11 puns in a week already so i think ima stop it there cuz like i dont wana lose ne more cuz i really aint that big i juss got some wide hips lol well thanks again and tell her congrats later
Posted by lisa; updated 07/18/04

Hope you have a gr8 15!!
Posted by **Carolina**; updated 07/19/04

Hey thanks gurl
Posted by lisa; updated 07/19/04

I really didnt post this to make anyone feel bad or anything. The message Im really trying to get through Is for you young girls not put your health at risk. Please dont starve yourselfs. I once suffer from bolimia and I still do but I happen to be under treatment and Its the worst thing that ever happen to me. I was so ignorant! Also Im not the author of this essay or watever you girls want to call it. I just happen to find It and decided to post on here since Its soooo true and Ive notice many of you girls are putting your lifes on risk. So please girls if you want to loose wait just do what the last paragraph says. EAT RIGHT and workout correctly!! Do it and keep doing it. It won`t happen fast, but It will happen. Be consistent. Never stop. Work hard and stay dedicated. Don`t be satisfied until you get EXACTLY what you want. And like magic... Weight loss happens! Thank you for reading this. By the way my name is Cynthia : ). If anyone wants to talk Im here for you okay.
Posted by Truth Hurts; updated 07/20/04

WOAH DAT WUZ LONG (LOL)...ANYWAYZ, BUT YEAH GURL YA DO HAVE A POINT.
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/20/04

Hey cynthia (truth hurts)
Thanks for everything that you have said it was very very very informative i have been wondering this though.... I am sticking to my diet and everything but like every time i eat something like thats not in the diet like lets say i eat a lil fruit snack or somethin i feel soooooooooooooooo guilty like i let my self down and everytime i eat i go and drink this tea called slim tea so i wont gain the weight and then i go and excersise... Do you think im dewing wrong for dewing this or whats happening
Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Posted by lisa; updated 07/21/04