I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me
I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine
Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always helping gurls with theres bye :)
Posted by jessica; updated 07/19/04

Can I please c those pics please my e-mail iz truthugma516@yahoo.com
Posted by Steffy; updated 07/19/04

Hey can you send me those pics i would really like to see them. Email me at stardama06@yahoo.com
Posted by Damaris; updated 07/19/04

HEY GURL CAN I PLEAZE SEE YO PIXS...MAH EMAIL IS SANJO_SHORTY@HOTMAIL.COM...THANX : )
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/19/04

Hey gurl congrats and i would love to see the pics my e-mail is ....... Pink_bubble66@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by lisa; updated 07/19/04

Hey! I would like 2 see the pics. Please e-mail them 2 me at letcastillo11@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks
Posted by L.C; updated 07/20/04

I`d love to see some of your pictures. You can email me at rockyschick88@hotmail.com! Thanks!
Posted by Courtney; updated 07/20/04

Hey i would love 2 see the pics so can u please send them 2 Bluedolphin13@earthlink.net
Posted by Mercedes; updated 07/20/04

Hey i would love to see the picz plz send them to my e-mail is booty_baby14@hotmail.com
Posted by crazylilshowty; updated 07/21/04

I would also love to see your pictures if you still can send them my address to send is fxanimatorla@earthlink.net
Posted by Marisol; updated 07/22/04

Hey gurlfriend can you help me out and let me see yo pics. To give me ideas for mine!
Posted by mary; updated 07/22/04

I would like to see ur pics...send them to diana_laguera13@hotmail.com
Plz & thanks
Diana
Posted by Diana; updated 07/22/04

Hey can i see ur pics..if you could sent them to jessica_judith_09@hotmail.com thanx
Posted by jessica; updated 07/22/04

ConGraTz hunnie! I`m doing my quinceanera on the 31st of diz month and of course im interested in seeing your pics 2 get sum ideas... Send dem to me at tusexiangelita@aol.com

Great Thanks!!!
Posted by Mari; updated 07/22/04

He gurl wut up well i needed some pics by this friday of gurls hair. We need ideas b/c alot of hairstyles have been over used well. Let me know wut up k
Thanx
Posted by Cristal; updated 07/22/04

Hey! I would really appreciate it if you could send me ur pixz n ur friends pixz!!! My e-mail address is LILRESENES@AOL.COM!!!!
Posted by Josefina; updated 07/23/04

Can you please send me those pictures!!
Thanks!!
Posted by daisy; updated 07/23/04

Hi,
I would love to see your pictures..I need some ideas ...my e-mail is prg4@pge.com
Posted by Petra; updated 07/23/04