I Can Help

Hey girls i just wanted to tell you that im here to help you with anything about quinceañeras...trust me i know a lot since my mom has helped girls plan thier quinces so many times.... So if anyone has any questions just ask
Posted by Meli*; updated 07/16/04

Thanks. I was just wondering if you know where I can get like the music for a vals cause I`m choreographing my sisters quince and I have the vals on tape but the beginning messed up a little so I wanted to get it on CD. The vals is called "una mujer y un canto". I would really appreciate any help from anyone. Thank you again.
Posted by Sandy; updated 07/17/04

Hey I can really use alot of help from you...e-mail me @ sugarbaby940@aol.com
Thanx Mely
Posted by Carolina; updated 07/17/04

Hey Sandy i looked for the song on quinceañera cds in stores here where i live but i had no luck ive asked around and believe it or not no one has heard of that vals before so what you can do is search online type in the name of the song or the person who sings it... Good luck
Posted by Meli; updated 07/19/04

What are good songs for the waltz or whatever it called.
Thanx
Posted by yvette; updated 07/19/04

There are many songs for the vals...here are some from a website...Marcha Triunfal De Aida-verdi, Chayan - tiempo de vals , Richard Clayderman Ballade Pour Adeline, Quinceanera (Thalia), El Vals De Las Mariposas, Vals Fascinación (Fascination), Vals de la Bella Durmiente (this is the song from sleeping beauty movie), Vals De Las Flores, Fechas Inolvidables, El Último Vals, Vals de Alejandra, Marcha Persa, Vals de los quince años -Fechas Inolvidables, El delfin azul -frank Purcel, Cuando Escuches Este Vals, Olimpica (Valses Mexicanos), Danubio Azul (blue Danube), Vals Emperador, morir Sonando -Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán, The Embassy Waltz.
.....Hope that helped

I don`t know if that post was aimed at me, but thanx it helped.
Posted by yvette; updated 07/19/04

Glad i could help and it was for you* ; )

Thanks anyway Meli. I know what you mean because I`ve been looking for it too but I can`t find it. Maybe the title is wrong because I`m almost sure that if you hear it, you`ll recognize it. It`s one of those old valses. Where do you suggest I go to look it up?
Posted by Sandy; updated 07/20/04

^ OH I LIKE DAT SITE... LOL
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/20/04

I was wondering if you can send me a list with all the things that i need for my Quinceanera ? I also need help on how to decorate the Salon. My colors are going to be pink and white. I also need you to help me with the table decorations since they are very expensive and i don`t have too much money .
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 07/22/04

Hey Jacqueline first of all if you read this message tell me because for some reason i can never see the messages that i reply... I have many wonderfull ideas for you and im so excited to help you since pink and white are my favorite colors but since it would be a lot to type here how about you give me your e-mail address and then we can talk or if you feel more comfortable talking here then just let me know and ill get back to you ok
Posted by Meli; updated 07/22/04

I NEED HELP FINDING MUSIC FOR THE CHURCH AND I NEED TO WRITE A SPEECH AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT. I ALSO NEED A DANCE FOR MY HONOR COURT . I AM GOING CRAZY HERE BECAUSE MY QUINCEANERA IS IN SEPTEMBER AND I AM WORRIED I AM GOING TO BE UNPREPARED. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN
Posted by jess; updated 07/22/04

Jess, Im not sure about the music for your church because usually the church is the one who plays the music but in june i was in a quinceañera and when we entered the church the played Quinceañera by Yonics and when we left the church they played that too...as for the speach just write about how thankful you are that your parents could give you a quince... I have some speeches of girls` quinces...
"Doy gracias a Dios por cada dia de mi vida,
Tambien agradesco a mi madre por su amor,
Proteccion y sacrificio, por hacerme siempre feliz.
Y tambien doy gracias a mis familiares, padrinos, corte de honor y amigos que de una manera had deseado que yo este feliz en este dia.
Y esta felicidad deseo compartirla con todos ustedes al celebrar Mis Quince Años"...I have more but they`re long so if you want them just leave me your e-mail and ill send them to you ok...by the way if you read this message then tell me because like i said for some reason i cant see the messages that i reply ; )
Posted by Meli; updated 07/23/04

Well ok my e-mail address is lilJackie_31@hotmail.com please email me as soon as possible !
Posted by Jacqueline; updated 07/23/04

Thank you meli for showing me that speech. So i am supposed to say how thankful i am to god for giving me such great parents and i need to thank my parents for giving me this special day and thank my family and friends for coming and witnessing me give praise to god and becoming a young lady? does it half to be really long because i get bored with long speeches and i know other people do to especially in my family. And my emai is m3js@msn.com incase and body wants to teach me dance moves or let me know more about the church music because the church i am having mine they do not have music for you, you have do get it yourself and i am completely lost
Posted by jess; updated 07/23/04

Hey, I`d really appreciate it if you e-mailed me some of those speeches. I don`t know what to write about and you sound like you know what you`re talking about. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lexie; updated 07/24/04

My e-mail is Troublemaker1716@aol.com
Posted by Lexie; updated 07/24/04

Jess, your speech can be as long as you want it to be...and yeah long speeches are reallly boring, so just make it the way you want it...
Posted by Meli; updated 07/24/04