ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 04/08/04

Hey there every one i was also suprised when i found out thatAdan had died and it hurt all of us well as some one said .You should not cry when some one dies because they`ve gone to better place and they are with thare family in this case Adan Is with his father that was also A famous mexican singer that alot of people love. We have to be strong people even thigh i didn`t know adan Personally i do feel all the pain you people feel but if his family sees us like this then they get more sad so we have to behappy so they can see that we are there for them and we now how they feel. I hope this helps people understand thingns thay didn`t before. Well if you have any comment please E-mail me at latraviesa15_69@yahoo.com.
R.I.P Adan "Challino" Sanchez
From your home gurl "Traviesa"
Posted by Fabiola C; updated 04/08/04

It sucks that he died. Especially since he was my homie, adan chalino sanchez lived a couple streets away from me. And he was going 2 sing in my 15th but then he passed away... So some other singers are singing in my 15th. Well i couldve hooked u up... With him singing in ur 15anera but there is nothing i can do now. He was a real great guy tho.
Posted by Lily; updated 04/11/04

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if u want to hit me up my e-mail is MizLadyBauler11@netzero.net Im adans homegirl i wrote the above message.
Posted by Lily; updated 04/11/04

Hey que triste tan guapo y una voz muy hermosa . Como lo amaba claro que todavio lo quiero mucho. Y ahora Fijate como tengo yo mis ojos. Espero que no se olviden de el, nunca porque es el mejor. Era y sere su fan #1. A pobre de ti ojala te la pases bien en tu fiesta
Posted by Elzy; updated 05/10/04

Wud up all of aDaN sAnChEz fans , Well i am writing this to peg u 2 plez give me any pic. Or poster of AdAn u could call me t(714)838-9310 or mail it 2 me at 15622 S. Myrtle Ave. If u will i will thank u so much cuz u don`t know how i feel that aDaN died but i still don`t belife that he is died . I was b****y when i heard in the radio . I even wanted 2 go 2 his funeral but my s***** mom didn`t let me go . So pppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a call i beg uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Posted by MONICA; updated 07/22/04