Quincenera Themes

I would like for my theme 2 be about angels. Since my name is Maria de los Angeles, but I don`t Know what else 2 do. Me and my mom R lookin 4 ideas and someone who can help us plan our quincenera. Thanx
Posted by MariaG.; updated 02/28/03

Well my quinces will be in a little and the them im using is victorian ... And i was tlking to other ppl and you could mix angels with victorian it would be a pretty mix.
Good luck
Posted by vanessa; updated 07/27/04

Hey Maria,
Our younger daughter`s quince theme was angels. We put an angel doll standing on a cloud on each guest table. One of her favors was ceramic angels and the other was a wallet size picture of her dresses in her gown and crown with her hair done just as she was for her quince (her friends favorite of course). We also had 15 angel candleholders on the long table where my daughter and her court sat. Before she cut her cake, we had a candle ceremony using those angel candleholders with candles in her color in them. Looked for angel invitations, but the ones I found were too weddingish so we put angel envelope seals on the invitations outer envelopes. Hope that helps.
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/27/04