Quinceanera Themes? HELP!!

Hey if any one has any ideas on a theme for my quinceanera plz help. It is in less than a year and i was going to do cinderella but now that i have said something everyone else i know they r having cinderella and i dont wanna b like everyone else it is my day and i dont want it looking like everyone else. So plz help.

UNLucky

P.s. U can e-mail me at mexican_princess_1141@yahoo.com
Posted by UNLucky; updated 07/26/04

There are a lot of themes you could go with since everyone else is doing Cinderella. Some girls just have their color be their theme and use it in the girls dresses and decorations. Here are a few others: carousel horse; places like garden, castle, Mexican plaza; moon and stars or just stars; specific flower theme like roses or sunflowers; angels; dolls; bears; a movie or TV program theme; or a time like Victorian. Check Stumps or Shindigz websites to see if they still have other theme listings too. Hope that helps!
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 07/26/04

Did you want Cinderella for the "Magical" atmosphere, or just cuz? Isn`t there another movie coming out with that theme soon?

How about a "Under The Sea" (pastels), or a Tropical (teal, pink etc.) type? Or Over The Rainbow? Or a 50`s Beach Party. (?) Casablanca ..........

Visit our page for more info: Hearts of Texas Balloons

Posted by Michelle; updated 07/26/04